Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #147,891  
66°F and no rain

Likely make a run to PO. Should be a couple of long awaited Amazon parcels. Anything routed thru Buena Park takes weeks and weeks.

Hopefully finish painting those louvered doors. Remember now what a PITA to brush paint and miss my small sprayer.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #147,892  
This is cheap beer:
That is the only beer I like. I keep it in the fridge all the time alongside my Woodstock. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #147,893  
Ken, I have a cart and a claw just like that. I use the claw on my ZT to pick up sticks instead of me trying to reach them without turning everything off. That is how I broke the 2nd rib. It also can pick up reasonable sized stones.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,894  
PJ do you know how 'Blue' got its' name?
Nope, never had a clue. The All-Knowing Google tells me it was named that by Blue Bombers fans because of the blue label. Please tell me there's a better story than that.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,895  
Budweiser, Coors, miller, all give me headaches while drinking the first beer. Never make it through a can or bottle. I can drink cheap stuff, just something in those beers messes me up.

Used to get el presidente, schmidts, rolling rock, Labatt's , no issues, anyone remember knickerbocker?
Stick mostly with hoergarden, grolsch, stella now. and czech or german pilzners, and some Brooklyn and local beers. More expensive, but anything not to get those headaches.

I just removed all the driveway markers, now looking for snow :cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #147,896  
I have a claw to pick up stuff. It don’t work on sticks, rocks or anything heavier than a piece of paper.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,897  
We will see how it holds up, only about an hour of use so far.
Nifty Nabber pro is all metal except grip.
Rubber covered metal claw makes it tricky to pick stuff up sometimes.
Amazon about $20.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,898  
My wife, Margaret, mentioned again this morning that she'd seen on the TV news that old folks should get ANOTHER Covid shot. So I went by the Horizon Medical Center where we got our Moderna shots before, and yep, they're giving the FOURTH shot to old folks. So this morning we both got another round of Moderna vaccine.

I reckon we ought to be as immune as a person can be. And yep, we got all the shots close to home thanks to txdon for telling us about the place before we got the first shots.

/ Good morning!!!! #147,899  
Forgot to mention that I got a "back in stock" notice yesterday for the Makita chainsaw sprockets at Saw Again. I placed an order for more of 'em yesterday, and just got another notice that they'd shipped via USPS 1st class mail. They still had two in stock when I just checked...

/ Good morning!!!! #147,900  
I was thinking about getting the fourth anti alligator shot too, read the stuff wears off.

good trip to grocery store, used a $5 off coupon and learned Tuesdays were senior citizen days with a 5% off the entire grocery bill.
Good deal, though this is the more expensive of the two local supermarkets and since as Roy has been confirming for a while, there is no free lunch,
or free discounts. But I guess I now make Tuesday my grocery day if I'm using that supermarket.

sun and clouds and windy. Headed out now to car to call Sirius/XM to reboot my car radio.

My tinnitus has been getting worse, really glad I have ENT appt this Thursday. I can hear my heart beat in left ear, like a very low rpm motor with an
electronic sort of wa wa sound. Supermarket seemed very loud this morning, a guy walking by talking fairly loudly into his phone, literally hurt my ears as he
walked by.