Hay Ride Wagon Build

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
I take the grandkids for hay rides on a little 4x8 tilt bed that I keep at the camp for firewood and shale hauling.
Low to the ground and holds plenty of little ones. Basically drive walking speed through the woods.
I look forward to that. Because mine are so young I need the adults to ride as well. We are having so much fun this morning with the kiddos. They are already asking me for tractor rides.

The funny thing is everyone wanted the kids to call me Pops and my new Grandson just started calling me Grandpa. So I guess I will be Grandpa from now on. :ROFLMAO:

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #32  
My Horst running gear is an exact duplicate of the AgriMaster gear that LouNY posted. Right down to the extendable hitch. For me - this extendable hitch is a real life saver. Hook up the wagon - go to where the pine trees are - disconnect and use the grapple to load the tree trunks on the wagon. I now have a wagon that no matter how much @#$% - I CAN NOT move it. Back up as close as possible - the extendable hitch comes into play and hook up is easy.

Using brand new gear - the build was very easy and a lot of fun. I got a schematic off a web site. I think I just entered - "farm wagon build".

The empty farm wagon is heavy enough that I'm not able to pull it around the yard. I use my ATV to do that.

Yes - my great grandkids enjoy riding around the property on the farm wagon. Without any type of suspension it can be a rather jolting ride. I go slow. Don't want to bounce anybody out onto the ground.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
New Is likely what I will be doing as well. I look forward to years of them having fun with me on this place.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
They asked if we can ride in the tractor now. I said we need to do presents first so they just tore into them. :ROFLMAO: So freaking cute.

IMG_0174.jpeg

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #35  
They asked if we can ride in the tractor now. I said we need to do presents first so they just tore into them. :ROFLMAO: So freaking cute.

View attachment 840393

Great picture.

Christmas is very special with little ones around!

Merry Christmas.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
Definitely one of favorite ones so far having these special youngsters here. Merry Christmas

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #37  
K5lwq
No chance for me to access neighbors parade wagon. It's buried in the back of a big barn and tarped. So, I'm looking forward to your progress.

Here are some over the top ideas

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
No problem sixdogs. Thanks for trying. I definitely will keep this thread updated.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #39  

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
Nice build!