Hay Ride Wagon Build

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #53  
That's a nice looking wagon!!!!

Are you going to use hay bales for seating? I found that canvas painting tarps from Lowes and Home Depot work great for covering hay bales. The ones I used where 3x12 feet long, or something like that.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #54  
You can't use a utility trailer for a hay ride, you just can't. When they fall off it's supposed to hurt. You're also supposed to help your girlfriend in and out because it's higher.

You couldn't see past the tractor pulling you. All that!

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
That's a nice looking wagon!!!!

Are you going to use hay bales for seating? I found that canvas painting tarps from Lowes and Home Depot work great for covering hay bales. The ones I used where 3x12 feet long, or something like that.

I am going to use hay bales for seating. I will get horse quality hay when we are going to ride then afterwards give it to my neighbor for his horse. Neighbor may encourage the rides that way. :ROFLMAO:

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #56  
Just once - we went on an extended hay ride. About six miles in total. Across my property and onto the neighbors property. By the time we got back home - everybody was more than ready for the bonfire.

Snow was about two feet deep and it was snowing fairly hard.

I only have 80 acres. Neighbor to the south - 1400 acres in the tract that adjoins my property. His other parcels are much larger.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #57  
Just once - we went on an extended hay ride. About six miles in total. Across my property and onto the neighbors property. By the time we got back home - everybody was more than ready for the bonfire.

Snow was about two feet deep and it was snowing fairly hard.

I only have 80 acres. Neighbor to the south - 1400 acres in the tract that adjoins my property. His other parcels are much larger.
Yep, they get old fast, especially in cool/cold weather. I went on a tandem horse drawn ride at Christmas to see the town lights and everyone was ready for the fire & brandy long before the ride was over.

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build
They loaded up the wagon and heading this way. The driver thinks he should be here tomorrow. Pretty aggressive for a 20hr, 1350 mile trip.

He has a nice trailer but not sure his tires are up for the trip. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0376.jpeg

/ Hay Ride Wagon Build #59  
1350 miles in 20 hours?
That's pushing it with good tires.