How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)?

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #31  
I love my Branson, but I'm pretty sure my next tractor will be a 100hp Farmall from the 70s. Funny how you live life trying to get away from your beginnings, and in the end, you just want to go back.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #32  
We bought a brand new Kubota L6060 with a heavy duty box blade, bucket, loader, 3rd function, 3 sets of rear remotes, pallet forks, and a post hole auger all out the door for $45K back in April 2020 which was about 11% under MSRP at the time. Less than a year later we got unexpected orders to move overseas with the military. We are moving back to the states this summer and trying to buy our forever property.

I still have the quotes we received when I bought that L6060 because we were also looking at the M7060, MX6000, and a Kioti Rx7320.

When pricing a new MX6000 on the Kubota website now, they are more than we paid for the L6060 which is unbelievable in 3+ years especially considering that the L6060 was significantly more expensive than the MX6000 and the M7060. I know COVID delays and inflation but are tractor prices really $10K+ more than they were just 3-4 years ago still?

Just wondering what people are seeing for prices if there is a certain % below MSRP that can be expected? When pricing our last the dealers ranged from about 7-11% below msrp and we got quotes from a half dozen dealers in SW Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.

The next Tractor will be depend on the property we end up with but it’s disheartening to see the prices out there on websites. To put it in perspective a new Kioti RX7320 with cab, 3rd function, 3 rear remotes etc. was a little over $40K and now I’m seeing them online at multiple dealers for $49-50K.

I’ve enjoyed my 20 years in the military but once in a while the forced moves are super costly.
dbchaplin,

I too am former military retired in 1989 after 20 years in the USNR. The first 10 years in destroyers and the last 10 was a mineman at the Naval Weapons Station Earle in NJ. I just purchased a JD 4066 for 50k with 250 hours from a guy in Massachusetts and I am very happy with it. I am also selling my JD 3720 tractor if you are interested, it only has 480 hours on the clock. You can check my Craigslist for Central NJ or my Machinery Pete listing for all the information. Former military will get special pricing. If you want to reach me call 732-547-1963. Good luck in you hunt for a good used tractor and enjoy retirement, the bennies are great. My stepson just retired from 20 years in the submarine service and is very happy in Ohio.

Attachments

• 00606_6MOaurKVxG3_0Ny0x2_600x450.jpg
    00606_6MOaurKVxG3_0Ny0x2_600x450.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 42
   / How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #33  
Thank you for your service. Hope you find your piece of paradise and forever home.

Crippling 20-30% cumulative inflation has hurt not only buying but also those who have tried to save money also. Been the final straw for several of the few remaining farmers near me. Large excavators now reshaping pastures and hayfields to maximize new housing. That area of the economy seems to be booming.

Used prices have skyrocketed too. You would think many farmers quitting would flood the used market.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #34  
This is correct! ;) If you have a dealer nearby. When I was shopping for tractors I considered everything that was within an hour. Everything except JD since I knew they were out of my price range. I don't understand guys who know nothing about tractors starting their search by saying I've narrowed it down to these two tractors, when they haven't even sat on one. Just very close mindedness will get you into a crappy situation.

All I'm really sayin, look at them and research them ALL!

@5030 M9

So if one researches most tractors and doesn't buy a Yanmar are they still smart? :ROFLMAO:

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #35  
I don't make a living from tractor use, nor do I care about dealer support. I have purchased three clean used Kubota tractors over the years, from different sources- two from private parties and one from a Kubota dealer, and all three were absolutely trouble free and completely lived up to my expectations. I would buy another in a heartbeat. To each his own. At my advanced age, I don't expect to be looking for another tractor.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #36  
Keep in mind that the larger JD tractors (I don't know about the compact sizes) such as the 6155 require a JD serviceman to fix about anything. Almost everything is fixable only thu their laptop computer. Even their brand of add on flood lights .Service tech said that the dealer installed lights weren't programed into the computer so the light switch wouldn't send the command to turn them on... Gone are the days of doing your own repair work on these green machines. Don't get me started on the DPF system.
edit: My reason for mentioning this is because it is good to know if looking at a long distance dealer.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #37  
I have (2) Kubota MX5100 and a M108X Cab tractors for sale in Tennessee

Attachments

• 20240320_100352.jpg
    20240320_100352.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
  • 20240320_100150.jpg
    20240320_100150.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • 20230329_145212.jpg
    20230329_145212.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 59
   / How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #39  
The OP priced a Kubota in April 2020, went away to serve and came back to significantly higher prices. It's understandable that he'd be asking if these prices four years later are for real. These kind of price increases over the span of four years aren't normal by historical standards.

/ How are actual sale prices vs MSRP currently for Kubotas (or other manufactures)? #40  
There is always that one guy.... Gotta bring politics into it instead of just talking about prices and brands.
It is part of the equation, the cause of the tremendous price increases!
I bought a well used International B414 at a fair price I think. It is old and needed some work, but I can do it myself, I can also do modifications if needed. Of course parts can be a bit harder to find and I only use it occasionally, not daily as many of you do.
Last summer I gave $5000, it came with a round bale 3 pt hay fork, a Woods 5 ft grading blade, a 5 ft bush hog and a Kelly front end loader.