How close are you to a “Local” dealer?

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #41  
I have couple dealers within 30 min. My dealer is within hour
Drive

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #42  
30 miles to the nearest dealer who sells Kubota.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #43  
We are so remote, you can't find much of anything in less than 35 miles 😂

But in that range we have a couple Kubota, MF, LS, Mahindra, TYM, NH and JD.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #44  
There's a Branson dealer about 1.5 hours away. The one I bought from is 3.5 hours away. They ship parts and I do my own maintenance.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #45  
My local dealer is approx 1 hour away. I believe there are atleast 3 dealers all about same distance.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #46  
My dealer is 2.3 miles by road
1.6 miles if I could fly.

There is another one just like it 14 miles away.

And a third one for City folks just 20 miles away.

Am I lucky or what? ;)

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #47  
There are several dealer within 15 miles, my dealer is about an hour away.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #48  
Messick's is about 5 miles away. JD is about the same, but never owned a green tractor.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #49  
The JD and Kubota dealers are about 45 miles (about an hour) then CNH about an hour and a half.

The two LS dealers that I delt with in the past are both just over 500 miles, about a 9-10 hour drive. Unfortunately, the dealer I purchased from last has closed both his locations due to family problems.

But, now another TYM/Branson dealer is selling LS..... they are a lot closer, maybe 4 hours if traffic is good.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #50  
I purchased a new DK 4720 Kioti in June and that dealer was about 150 miles away. I didnt give it much thought as I had never had real issues with a brand new tractor and I do all my routine maintenance. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

The new Kioti turned out to be a lemon within the first 6 hours of use with a hydraulic leak at the trumpet housing, cavitation in the steering column hydraulics, chatter in the 3 point hitch and a coolant leak.

I asked for a replacement and they said they’d have to verify the issues. Therefore, I brought the tractor to another dealer that was 50 miles away for verification. They then complained that they would have to see it. I drove over 3 hours to get it there. I left it there, They fixed the leaks and never called me. When I called for an update they said it had been fixed. I picked it up and took their word for it. As it turned out, they didn’t repair the cavitation issue. When I told them about it, they said to just bring it back. They refused to replace it as they had promised And only offered a trade in value for $6,500 less than what I paid.

I wasn’t about to continue driving back and forth 3 hr each way. The dealer that was 50 miles away didn’t have a clue. Therefore, I traded it in for a new Kubota and the dealer is 7 miles from me. Ironically enough, the new Kubota had a steering valve that needed replacement and it was done in a day with very little driving back and forth.

I’m now convinced about having a reputable dealer close by… enough of that 6hr round trip nonsense with unreliable service.

I was really surprised about the Kioti as I had one back in 2009 that was flawless. I liked everything about it, but the new DK 4720 wasn’t a reliable machine.