How close are you to a “Local” dealer?

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #61  
We've got a CIH/Kioti and a JD dealer about 10 miles from here and a NH dealer about 15 miles away along with a Kubota dealer about 30 miles away. There is also a MF/Fendt dealer about 20 miles away.
Big AG supports a lot of dealers around here.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #62  
I see recommendations to always buy from a “Local” dealer. How close are you to your local dealer? I am rural. The closet dealers to me is a Green dealer and an Orange dealer, they are 98 miles away. My tractor is a CNH and the closest dealer is 161 miles away.

How local is “local”?
About 550 miles. ;)

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #63  
I have an update. A local tractor repair place just started carrying new Bobcat tractors, mowers and SxS. They are across the road from the Kubota dealer.

From what I can tell, they have been repairing all brands of tractors and selling other mower brands for years.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #64  
My combined Deere and Kubota dealer is about an hour and a half away from me. That is where I buy all my new stuff and implements and maintenance parts.
For my antiques I usually use Steiners and amazon.

Used to have a Massey Ferguson dealer a half hour away but unfortunately they sold out in the 1980's and the new owners focused on construction equipment and got rid of tractors.
They now got back into tractors with LS.
There is also now a Kioti and a Mahindra dealer in town. But they are the kind of places that have tractors as a sideline and could be gone tomorrow.

Anything other than that I would have to go into Michigan or 4 to 7 hours away staying in Ontario.

But luckily my Kubota/Deere dealer ain't going anywhere. They do a LOT of sales.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #65  
My TYM, Kioti, Massey dealer is 14 miles from me, Same with the Bobcat dealer 14 miles, JD is 35 miles, Kubota 36 miles, Case IH/New Holland about 32 miles.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #66  
Closest Massey dealer is 1.5 hrs away from me.

/ How close are you to a “Local” dealer? #67  
Kubota "mega" dealer 2 miles east. I can see their lot from my upper field.