How does your garden grow?

/ How does your garden grow?
Plants looks very good. The dirt won't hurt anything but you have to tell me.... What is that bike plow and how does it work?

I was doing research toward buying a push plow when I saw a You Tube video turning an old bike into a garden plow. Here is the thread I started about the build. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/310678-bicycle-garden-push-plow.html

It is still a work in progress. I have a rake like thing I'm trying to add, but the wet ground is keeping me from testing it.

Larro

/ How does your garden grow? #22  
   / How does your garden grow?

Other than it being a hair too low, it works really well. I'm on the lookout for a kid's bike with the tall handlebars. I about bought a bike for ten bucks at the Habitat for Humanity thrift store this past week, but I felt guilty that I would be taking it away from some kid who would ride it. Anyway, it didn't have the tall handlebars I was looking for. But it did have two good tires. That would have made it worth more than the ten bucks right there.

Larro

/ How does your garden grow? #24  
One shot if by land, two shots if by sea.

Ah, but one well placed shot by land... just below the waterline... would get the point across. (How is that any different than stealing money out of your truck console... especially since most of us would have gladly given, if they had asked and the crop was doing well?)

/ How does your garden grow? #25  
Ah, but one well placed shot by land... just below the waterline... would get the point across. (How is that any different than stealing money out of your truck console... especially since most of us would have gladly given, if they had asked and the crop was doing well?)

If I saw a boat pull up to my dock and someone got out to help themselves to my garden, I would be tempted to sneak out to the dock with the shotgun and put a couple of holes through the bottom of the boat. And them tell them to plug the holes with cucumbers.

/ How does your garden grow? #26  
In answer to the original question...
The frost just came out of the ground here this week, hopefully by next weekend I can begin working the ground and get some peas in. I'm looking forward to trying out my "new" Dearborn harrow. :thumbsup:

/ How does your garden grow? #27  
Garden here is doing fairly good, lost my tomatoes once to a late freeze, so re-planted hose. 1st pic is 10 days ago, 2nd is yesterday. They show mostly the corn and contender snap beans. I know, I need to mow outside the fence, but a pair of wrens have baby's in my tractor, so I will wait until they fledged:laughing:

/ How does your garden grow? #28  
Garden here is doing fairly good, lost my tomatoes once to a late freeze, so re-planted hose. 1st pic is 10 days ago, 2nd is yesterday. They show mostly the corn and contender snap beans. I know, I need to mow outside the fence, but a pair of wrens have baby's in my tractor, so I will wait until they fledged:laughing:

(snip photos)

Nice garden. so, when will we see pics of your new "family"? ;)

/ How does your garden grow? #29  
Nice garden. so, when will we see pics of your new "family"? ;)

:laughing: Yeah, they are holding up the whole program! Sure keeping the parents busy and I like watching them catch bugs all around the house. As far as I can tell, there are 3 (best I can see behind the battery) guess she didn't like the bird house I put up 6' away, this is the 3rd year they have chosen the same da& spot. I am certian they are being "paid off" by my insurance co:D

/ How does your garden grow? #30  

http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/dbolan/media/Mobile Uploads/0419141829_zpsd120af83.jpg.html

http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/dbolan/media/Mobile Uploads/0502141830_zps15838597.jpg.html

Nice garden and nice deer fence if I am seeing it correctly.