How many sets of remotes do you have...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
In my last 10 Kubota's (I may have owned more, kind of lost count), I've always purchased them with at least one set of remotes and my present 2 M's both have 2 sets of remotes (stackable). I run hydraulic intensive implements all the time but I've never had the need for more than 2 sets used at a time. Are 3 sets really needed for any application?

Curious more than anything else.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #2  
One for the TV, one for the cable box, couple for the garage door opener.... :rolleyes:

I have 2 SCV rear remotes on tractor. I could use 3 SCV's for my rear blade that presently has 2 cylinders (angle and tilt). Having the 3rd cylinder for "offset" function would be nice instead of manual adjust. I didn't realize how often/handy that adjustment would be.

Can't think of anything that needs 3, but I'm sure there is. Perhaps you want to hook up a poor man's grapple on FEL when other 2 remotes are being used, etc...
Then there's hydraulically adjustable "top" (link) and "tilt" (arm) that can use 1 or 2 remotes, so if you want 1 or 2 free SCV available for use for actual attachments...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #3  
I have 5 on my 75hp tractor and 4 on my 32hp tractor.

Top & tilt takes 2, hydraulic actuated rear blades can require up to 4. Angle, offset, tilt, gauge wheels.

I had a customer that needed 6 sets of rear remote outlets on his Kubota M7040. So he had the 3 factory valves and then a 3 stack of diverters.

Attachments

• IMG_3504.JPG
    IMG_3504.JPG
    636.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1469.JPG
    IMG_1469.JPG
    741.4 KB · Views: 167
   / How many sets of remotes do you have... #4  
I have 3 on my M7060, 2 for top-n-tilt, and one for the hydraulic rippers on my box blade. I need 2 more for my LandPride RBT 4596 rear blade, which requires 3. So a setup just like MtnViewRanch would be ideal.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #5  
In my last 10 Kubota's (I may have owned more, kind of lost count), I've always purchased them with at least one set of remotes and my present 2 M's both have 2 sets of remotes (stackable). I run hydraulic intensive implements all the time but I've never had the need for more than 2 sets used at a time. Are 3 sets really needed for any application?

Curious more than anything else.

Three on M9960 and L6060, two on Ford prior 4000 SOS, none on B1750, B3350 or Ford 8N. M9960, L6060 and B3350 do also have third function valves.

Sold off all of the others.

Three remotes allows one to lift each wing of a BW mower independently when mowing in uneven and/or obstructed terrain. Both valves uses for such applications should be float valves.

SDT

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #6  
I have 5 on the B21. First I installed a double stack valve. One goes to a diverter on the FEL and controls either the hydraulic ssqa or the grapple/4in1 bucket/mobile hoist. The second goes to the backhoe thumb or to the hydraulic scarifiers on the box blade depending on what is hooked up.

Then I installed a triple stack valve. That operates different things depending. Top and tilt, or hydraulic tilt coupler, or flail mower.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #7  
IMG_4279.JPG

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #8  
3 sets but I could use 4. with my quick hitch I need the hydraulic top link on all the time. and my snowblower has one for rotation one for chute and one for the rear blade that comes down to convert it into an inverted blower. I just leave the top link hoses disconnected in the winter.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #9  
3 sets on L5740HSTC for the TnT and scarifiers on my LP3584.

Attachments

• IMG_8421.jpg
    IMG_8421.jpg
    711.6 KB · Views: 137
   / How many sets of remotes do you have... #10  
One set. Controls my Fit Rite hydraulic top link.