How many sets of remotes do you have...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #31  
Unfortunately my customers' pictures don't want to transfer to TBN.:( If you go over here you can see quite a few that were sent to me. This guy only has a single diverter, but no problem to put 2 or even 3 on top of the existing factory rear remote valve. Use the arrows at the left and right to move to the next picture. There are 11 pictures of the M6040. He had purchased a top & tilt set, a diverter valve and control grip as well as the 2 hydraulic cylinders for his rear blade.

The diverter mount was his, but I liked what he did enough to come up with my own mount for mounting the diverters on top of the factory valves. :thumbsup:

And the control grip could-should have been installed much lower IMO. I guess he didn't want to go through the trouble to cut the factory linkage down. :confused3:

I tried your picture link but it is requiring a sign in. Can you put them on some photo sharing site?

I have 2 on My L5240 for a top and tilt by Brian. My rear blade could really use an angle cyl (or 2), and then me a third remote (or 4th), but that is not in the cards right now.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #32  
I tried your picture link but it is requiring a sign in. Can you put them on some photo sharing site?

I have 2 on My L5240 for a top and tilt by Brian. My rear blade could really use an angle cyl (or 2), and then me a third remote (or 4th), but that is not in the cards right now.

Sorry,:ashamed: go here and sign in.

Scroll to the bottom and click on customer photos, there are Grand Ls that have the added diverters also. ;)