How many sets of remotes do you have...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #11  
I have four.

I have two tilt cylinders and the top cylinder. Have the forth remote for/if I need it. I have float on one valve section, and pilot operated check valves in the other valves. Whichever cylinder I have connected to the float section will leak down. The pilot operated check valve sections are dead solid over days...maybe weeks...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have...
Guess I'm old school with a manual leveling box and adjustable top link but then about the only true 3 point implements I run are my headstock rotary hay rake and my big chopper. Everything else is off the drawbar. My remotes are quite different than the pictured ones but then both my tractors are open center not power beyond. Only had 2 sets on my 5030 I sold a decade ago which, btw I still see. Guy that bought it does commercial mowing with it.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have...
Guess I'm old school with a manual leveling box and adjustable top link but then about the only true 3 point implements I run are my headstock rotary hay rake and my big chopper. Everything else is off the drawbar. Only had 2 sets on my 5030 I sold a decade ago which, btw I still see. Guy that bought it does commercial mowing with it.

Was a good tractor, just not enough power.

Maybe I need to add some more....:thumbsup:

To avoid hookup confusion when I hook up say my disc mower, I have the female Pioneer remotes on the valve block color coded with color zip ties and the corresponding male Pioneer remotes on the implements color matched with zip ties again so I don't mix functions on implements and my actuation levers stay the same too.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #14  
I have 5 on a 5055E. One came with the tractor and I added 4 for a grader blade with angle, tilt, offset, tail wheel. The factory is intended for the hydraulic top link.

Attachments

• IMG_3244.jpg
    IMG_3244.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 115
   / How many sets of remotes do you have... #15  
When I get my newer and bigger machine, I plan to have at least 2 remotes, 3 is pushing it cost-wise.

I keep dawdling at what I want on my next machine. Still got some time out before getting it, but I am doing my research now before shelling out $30k on a new machine. So I want to make sure it's setup the way I want it.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #16  
I have two pair of rear remotes and usually employ one for my hydraulic top link which I am not sure I could live without. NICE! I use both sets to operate my 3 point stump grinder for the sweep and elevation cylinders. Also would like to add a cylinder to my landscape rake to make it pivot....if I ever get around to it. I have the 3rd function on my gear shift to operate my grapple. I sure like my setup.....but dont see a need for more. Hydraulic bliss! :).

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #17  
FWIW... Something some may overlook...Anyone with a tractor that has a front end loader automatically has 2 sets of remote hydraulics...a relatively cheap set of hoses can put them about anywhere on a machine...obviously this would disable one or both of the FEL circuits etc...!

IMO if an application such as a 3PH attachment requires one or two hydro circuits and the FEL is not needed a couple sets of hoses can be had and utilized much cheaper and much easier than adding additional remote circuits...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #18  
FWIW... Something some may overlook...Anyone with a tractor that has a front end loader automatically has 2 sets of remote hydraulics...a relatively cheap set of hoses can put them about anywhere on a machine...obviously this would disable one or both of the FEL circuits etc...!

IMO if an application such as a 3PH attachment requires one or two hydro circuits and the FEL is not needed a couple sets of hoses can be had and utilized much cheaper and much easier than adding additional remote circuits...

Actually, with the FEL the possibility exists for any number of stacked valves relatively easily. The FEL valves should be a power beyond and all that you'd need to do is insert the stack valves (with power beyond) on either side of the FEL valves, and add a drain to tank hose. Granted this sounds easier than it is to implement, but I added 4 stack valves for about $1k which is a whole lot cheaper than the factory wanted for one valve.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #19  
I had 3 on my old L3010 & L3430. I also have 3 on my current MX5800 and L6060. Most of the time, I find 3 to be enough. The L6060 however has a T&T kit which takes 2 leaving only one spare. I have a couple of implements with dual cylinders so I added a 4th set to the existing stack of 3. I plumbed it up to the FEL 3rd function valve using a couple of removable hoses.

P1070566a.jpg P1070570a.jpg

Diverter valves are also an option but I find them difficult to use while maneuvering.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #20  
2 on my Ford. Hyd Top Link, no side link. 2 is enough.

3 on my Kubota. TnT with QH tha never is removed. Wish it had 4.