How many sets of remotes do you have...

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #21  
I have 5 on my 75hp tractor and 4 on my 32hp tractor.

Top & tilt takes 2, hydraulic actuated rear blades can require up to 4. Angle, offset, tilt, gauge wheels.

I had a customer that needed 6 sets of rear remote outlets on his Kubota M7040. So he had the 3 factory valves and then a 3 stack of diverters.

I have TNT and a hydraulic angle blade, so 3 is perfect.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #22  
Kubota L48

Three on rear.
One on front, and diverter

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #23  
Only 2 on the IH 574, 3 on the Branson 8050 and need another at times.
On the farm most of the older stuff has 2, some 3 and a few 4.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have...
Guess my next logical question would be, how do all of you control the actuation of all those valves. My M's are set up for a maximum of 3 lever actuated valves. There is no more space for mechanical actuation on either tractor.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #25  
Guess my next logical question would be, how do all of you control the actuation of all those valves. My M's are set up for a maximum of 3 lever actuated valves. There is no more space for mechanical actuation on either tractor.

It gets very crowded and difficult to have easy control. Very dependent on tractor design. Most times the valves end up on the fenders. Difficulty increases if you have a cab.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #26  
I would like to see how Brian sets up the extra valves on a M7060 ROPS. MtViewRanch if you have any pictures of this setup I would appreciate it.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #27  
I would like to see how Brian sets up the extra valves on a M7060 ROPS. MtViewRanch if you have any pictures of this setup I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately my customers' pictures don't want to transfer to TBN.:( Go over here you can see quite a few that were sent to me. This guy only has a single diverter, but no problem to put 2 or even 3 on top of the existing factory rear remote valve. Use the arrows at the left and right to move to the next picture. There are 11 pictures of the M6040. He had purchased a top & tilt set, a diverter valve and control grip as well as the 2 hydraulic cylinders for his rear blade.

The diverter mount was his, but I liked what he did enough to come up with my own mount for mounting the diverters on top of the factory valves. :thumbsup:

And the control grip could-should have been installed much lower IMO. I guess he didn't want to go through the trouble to cut the factory linkage down. :confused3:

Last edited:
   / How many sets of remotes do you have... #28  
I have 5 on a 5055E. One came with the tractor and I added 4 for a grader blade with angle, tilt, offset, tail wheel. The factory is intended for the hydraulic top link.

What are all the hoses on the other side of the fender mounting plate. Individual supply and return line for each valve run to where?
Why couldn’t you run one set of lines to stacked valves?

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #29  
What are all the hoses on the other side of the fender mounting plate. Individual supply and return line for each valve run to where?
Why couldn’t you run one set of lines to stacked valves?

Those are probably the work port lines. So 2 hoses from each valve over to the couplers in the coupler mount.

/ How many sets of remotes do you have... #30  
FWIW... Something some may overlook...Anyone with a tractor that has a front end loader automatically has 2 sets of remote hydraulics...a relatively cheap set of hoses can put them about anywhere on a machine...obviously this would disable one or both of the FEL circuits etc...!

IMO if an application such as a 3PH attachment requires one or two hydro circuits and the FEL is not needed a couple sets of hoses can be had and utilized much cheaper and much easier than adding additional remote circuits...

ON my "old" JD 3320 I did just this to operate my stump grinder. I used my one set of rear remotes (which also coupled near the loader connectors) to operate the lift cylinders on my loader.....then used the 4 Joystick couplers to operate my stump grinder. The joystick did a wonderful job of controlling my stump grinder on an occasional basis. I did give up some curl functions on the loader while using the stump grinder.....but it was no big deal. I used this setup to grind out over 2000 stumps.....and have the sore neck to prove it. ;).

I am glad to now have the pair of rear remotes and valves to operate them and I don't give up any loader functions to use my grinder.....as it is a bit easier to connect my stump grinder and may be a bit easier to operate. Still....using that joystick was a good solution without spending allot of money on a JD. (the Kubota remotes are cheaper).