How many still have a Landline in their home?

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #212  
I purchased and sold a house without ever really seeing an actual document. Everything was signed online. I was mailed a hard copy afterwards.
They no doubt provided you with an electronic document.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #213  
I purchased and sold a house without ever really seeing an actual document. Everything was signed online. I was mailed a hard copy afterwards.
Purchased my Tesla new in December that way.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #214  
Still have mine.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #215  
AT&T essentially abandoned us here in SE Michigan regarding the landline. 100% wireless now. We do have one at our property in KY as a back up for the security system.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #216  
We were going thru some hard times back a few years ago and when it came time to pay the bills, the list was longer than the money. We called AT&T and advised them that we would be able to pay them as of a certain date, but it was a few days after their cut off date. They cut it off, we paid the bill and declined to pay the re-connection fee. For a few days late, they lost a customer, and what would have probably have been still going. Mother in law across the street still has her landline.
David from jax

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #217  
We still have one, but I'm not really sure why, the only calls we get on it are from people wanting to make an offer to buy my land , extended car warranty, law enforcement donations etc.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #218  
I was going to cancel mine a couple months back. Called my provider even.
They slashed the price and then gave me a deal to combine it with my computer package.
Went from over $50/mnth to about $7/mnth.
For that money it saves me the trouble of updating things like Dr. etc.
I'm lazy and I'll never notice the couple bucks.

/ How many still have a Landline in their home? #220  
HAR, I suspect you are correct on most fronts there. But I have found STARLINK satellite internet service to be excellent for two years now. A bit pricey upfront (~$600) and you must have a clear view of a broad range of sky though. A heavy rain will take it out for a few minutes. No snow here to contend with. 😃
JethroB: My son's system is STARLINK, and he has had it for over 1 year, and heavy rain, snow, flocks of geese, and probably other things will disrupt it. Rain and snow are the worst. While it is supposed to have a 'heater' to let snow slide off, it is not very reliable, and he has been hours without service.