How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #501  
Cutting yourself and getting an infection is highly possible and that need is certainly address with the medical profession AND homeopathy.
Ayep. A little honey under your bandaid will do wonders for an infection. In the beforehand department, your can get a 14oz container of Amazon.com: Ichthammol Drawing Salve: Pet Supplies for under $20 (other places are cheaper than Amazon) which will probably be a lifetime supply for most folks.

Aaron Z

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #502  
I can't have my cake and eat it too? Sure I can here in Knoxville today it will be 74 and sunny and I have a tractor to run a full fuel tank and ground to clear ! Quit debating who you can sue or which outlook is best and go outside and run the tractor and relax ,life is too short to waste time trying to prove your right and others are wrong !We all have good and bad points take everything with a grain of salt and live and let live ! View attachment 291316View attachment 291317View attachment 291318

This is the mistake you're making. It's not about right and wrong, it's about find equitable solutions to ALL our problems in a crisis. Isn't that we are doing here?

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #503  
Ayep. A little honey under your bandaid will do wonders for an infection. In the beforehand department, your can get a 14oz container of Amazon.com: Ichthammol Drawing Salve: Pet Supplies for under $20 (other places are cheaper than Amazon) which will probably be a lifetime supply for most folks.

Aaron Z
Aaron,
This is exactly the thinking I'm talking about. Finding solutions outside the box. We've become so accustomed to have someone else fix our problems (for a price) that we have lost the ability to ... survive.

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ?
Everyone has an opinion and what works for them may not be acceptable to you ! we will never find solutions that agree with all the posters and everyone has their own problems/concerns to deal with and there is no one plan that fits all , This thread was started to try to enlighten others of some things they can do to become more self sufficient and to share ideas !:dance1:

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #505  
"If a person needs a medication to live, and cannot get said medication, that person will die" is what I think is at the crux of your comments. Additionally, I think you also believe people can do more to remedy their own diseases. These are the things I have convinced myself that you must be saying.

I am not hot under the collar. Also, I do believe you when you say you are not a Scientologist.

That's an over simplification. First, we may be in a position that we have no choice but to address our own disease so shouldn't that be our survival perspective?

If TSHTF than it will be very likely that those who needs meds to survive..... won't. Does that make sense? Does it make sense to learn homeopathic medicine or have someone in your group skilled in it? Yes, so it's not just that I don't want to rely on the pharmaceutical companies to survive, it's that Im realistic about the options I'll have if things get the point where these things are not readily available.

And what is the best time to establish one's health and knowledge of health? When things are available makes sense to me.

Judges? :)

Everyone has an opinion and what works for them may not be acceptable to you ! we will never find solutions that agree with all the posters and everyone has their own problems/concerns to deal with and there is no one plan that fits all , This thread was started to try to enlighten others of some things they can do to become more self sufficient and to share ideas !:dance1:

P.S. any clean running stream can be used to combat an infection ,it's called water therapy and has worked for thousands of years !

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #507  
You have not countered what I said. And the logic of your statement does not hold up. If you make a corporation a target of a lawsuit, they get to speak in court. If you target them with taxes, they get to speak to that now as well.

The criteria to voting is that one is a citizen. Corporations do not require citizenship to be a member of said corporation. Allowing a corporation to vote enables those not citizens to have a voice in our country's affairs.

The right to argue a case as a group is a law we afford the group that still doesn't make the group a citizen.

1: an inhabitant of a city or town; especially: one entitled to the rights and privileges of a freeman

2a: a member of a state

b: a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it

3: a civilian as distinguished from a specialized servant of the state

Tomorrow I start a US corporation filled with Middle East terrorists. Should that corporation have the right to vote in the affairs of this country?

The criteria to voting is that one is a citizen. Corporations do not require citizenship to be a member of said corporation. Allowing a corporation to vote enables those not citizens to have a voice in our country's affairs.

The right to argue a case as a group is a law we afford the group that still doesn't make the group a citizen.

1: an inhabitant of a city or town; especially: one entitled to the rights and privileges of a freeman

2a: a member of a state

b: a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it

3: a civilian as distinguished from a specialized servant of the state

Tomorrow I start a US corporation filled with Middle East terrorists. Should that corporation have the right to vote in the affairs of this country?

Can we take this thread back to the topic and not social government ?

/ How self sufficient are you ? Honestly ? #510  
P.S. any clean running stream can be used to combat an infection ,it's called water therapy and has worked for thousands of years !

When you are in from your tractor work, tell us a bit more about water therapy if you don't mind. When I look the term up, it is referring to drinking a bunch of water in the morning, and I doubt that is what you are referring too.

Status
Not open for further replies.