I got a dump truck! How does it work?

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work?
Scratch that. The allthread has not backed off upon closer inspection

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #82  
You need to adjust the Linkage so that the Throwout Bearing is closer to the 3 Clutch Pressure Plate fingers. Hard to tell from the photos but the All Thread needs to be adjusted to a longer length. The nuts should bottom on either end when you have correct adjustment of the rod so it maintains its' length.

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #83  
That style isn't adjustable, the style that has the release bearing built in is adjustable. You are going to have to try and adjust the linkage to take up some of the slack. You may be able to just turn the arm one notch.
20230801_195802.jpg

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #84  
Does this adjust the fork
20230801_200358.jpg

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #85  
If not you can either adjust the linkage or move the arm a notch
20230801_200308.jpg

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #86  
It appears that linkage IS adjustable and the top end looks to have been rotated.

Linkage is adjustable. I adjusted until i could no longer hear the throw out bearing touch the fork. The backed off half a turn to where u could just hear it click as i worked the linkage. That gave me about an inch of peddle free play. Now we try it.

Wow. A little adjustment goes a long way. Now it's 6 inches off the floor before it catches. I'll make sure to pay attention and make sure it's fully released but i think i got it. Thanks!

/ I got a dump truck! How does it work? #89  
Perseverance Often Wins. Good Job. Free Play sounds about right.

I moved around 30 loads with it yesterday. Clutch adjustment did the trick. Stayed in adjustment all day and no sign of slipping.

Service truck is coming today with a tire. They are all old old and one of the inside duals decided to let go. Fronts look like split rims, rears are standard flanges but the dual rims are mounted strangely, or at least it looks odd. It looks like both rims are held pushed together with a spacer between them held on with rim locks. It almost looks like how mobile home axles are set up. A bolt on "star" inner support that mounts how normal wheels would then the rims are clamped onto that with the bolt on rim clamps.