Idiots overloading trailers.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #21  
I will take my 38,500LB trailer to the limit a couple times a week.
I figure it aint worth buying if it won’t carry what the manufacturer says it will!
Plus I know I’m squeezing everything out of it I can

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #22  
Right. I hate that way of thinking. I bought a 10k trailer many years ago instead of the standard 7k car hauler. Well, when I bought a skid steer a couple years ago, I realized I was AT capacity, if not just a bit above (Axles good for 10,400, trailer probably weighed 2700, left me with around 7700# to haul). My SS weighs 7500 not counting any attachments.

Well, last weekend I just upgraded to a 14k trailer, so I'm good to go for a while now!

View attachment 838424
Wonder if he used the winch at the front of the trailer to load it. lmao

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #24  
My favorite part of the dozer pic is the tiedowns -or rather lack of tiedowns -or is that strap to hold the ramp up?

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #25  
Bungee cords? Lol

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #27  
Is that one of those badlands lol
If it was that would certainly recommend the winch -12k rating on single wind pulling 18k up an incline would be really something

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #29  
Right. I hate that way of thinking. I bought a 10k trailer many years ago instead of the standard 7k car hauler. Well, when I bought a skid steer a couple years ago, I realized I was AT capacity, if not just a bit above (Axles good for 10,400, trailer probably weighed 2700, left me with around 7700# to haul). My SS weighs 7500 not counting any attachments.

Well, last weekend I just upgraded to a 14k trailer, so I'm good to go for a while now!

View attachment 838424
well now this is a better example.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #30  
Wonder if he used the winch at the front of the trailer to load it.
Popeye can hand crank some amazing loads!

I'm wondering how the CAT got on there without deforming the cheesy loading ramps.

And something with the coupler doesn't look right-- oh wait, maybe he needed to add a hitch extender!! :LOL: