I'm going Bobcat..

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #161  
I had knocked the big chunks off already. It was difficult to tell I'd been through. Compared to the big tractors that were out prepping fields, I left about 1/100th the mud.
So far, we're having a pretty wet spring.
I've always dried my motorcycles off with a run up and down the road. It's more fun than the leaf blower.
It was actually the first time I'd had the CT225 in 3rd gear.

How did it do in Hi range?.. do you have mostly flat or hilly ground. I can run in Hi range with my Kioti, but some of the hills here are just so steep, it is not a good idea.

/ I'm going Bobcat..
How did it do in Hi range?.. do you have mostly flat or hilly ground. I can run in Hi range with my Kioti, but some of the hills here are just so steep, it is not a good idea.

I went about a half mile down and back. It's flat as a pancake right there, on smooth asphalt. Went pretty well. No issues at all.
I did take it out of 4WD. I thinks that was the first time I'd been out.

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #163  
I went about a half mile down and back. It's flat as a pancake right there, on smooth asphalt. Went pretty well. No issues at all.
I did take it out of 4WD. I thinks that was the first time I'd been out.

yeah, it should do good with 1/2 mile of flat ground. I have never seen that much flat road around here. I have a 20 foot section of driveway here I can setup my implements on, and that is it for flat ground. What few cows people have around here, all their legs on one side are shorter than the other side, so they can still graze around these hills:D.. OK, I made that up, but it is pretty darn hilly around here.

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #164  
Yeah, How did it do on the road? Were you able to get up to full speed?. I haven't tried mine on the road in High yet because I can only go about 1/8 mile either direction before it is down hill, pretty steep. I know I could get to the bottom pretty fast just not sure how long it would take to get back in mid or low range. :)

/ I'm going Bobcat..
Yeah, How did it do on the road? Were you able to get up to full speed?. I haven't tried mine on the road in High yet because I can only go about 1/8 mile either direction before it is down hill, pretty steep. I know I could get to the bottom pretty fast just not sure how long it would take to get back in mid or low range. :)
I'm still such a rookie with this tractor. I have a hard time even realizing my throttle isn't my right foot! I ran it up to about 2000 rpm and away it went. Really, no issues at all with engine strain. It was very flat though.
My property is in northern Missouri, near the salt river. There aren't many straight sections of road, but a few flat areas.

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #166  
congrats on the new tractor! i bought one form the same folks in january for the same price. i just broke 30 hours to day and still can't believe how nice this tractor is. i think it was a great value and see same tractors used listed for about the same price in my area. it has been a pleasure to use, i just picked up a 5 foot king cutter tiller today and wow its amazing how fast i tilled the garden. it was done so fast and i wanted to keep tilling so i tilled up about 1/4 acre weed patch out back to put in a alf alfa patch and it just did a great job effortlessly. I'm taking it to clear out a wood lot tomorrow with my 6 inch pto chipper and forks should be a good workout for it. i hope that we continue to have great results but so far so good! i also went with the industrial tires (my first experience with them ags in the past) and am pleased with them, how about you. keep posting up dates and ill try to do the same.

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #167  
congrats on the new tractor! i bought one form the same folks in january for the same price. i just broke 30 hours to day and still can't believe how nice this tractor is. i think it was a great value and see same tractors used listed for about the same price in my area. it has been a pleasure to use, i just picked up a 5 foot king cutter tiller today and wow its amazing how fast i tilled the garden. it was done so fast and i wanted to keep tilling so i tilled up about 1/4 acre weed patch out back to put in a alf alfa patch and it just did a great job effortlessly. I'm taking it to clear out a wood lot tomorrow with my 6 inch pto chipper and forks should be a good workout for it. i hope that we continue to have great results but so far so good! i also went with the industrial tires (my first experience with them ags in the past) and am pleased with them, how about you. keep posting up dates and ill try to do the same.

I envy the fact you were able to work your garden.

We're still waiting for the snow to melt and things to dry out. (Probably another two weeks.)

/ I'm going Bobcat.. #168  
The last of my snow mountains just melted Friday
Ground is still very saturated.
Not sure what part of Indiana Tman is located but NE Indiana is just beginning to see spring

/ I'm going Bobcat..

Tman,
Glad you are still liking your ct. I was on mine for about a hour yesterday. Dragging cut tree trunks into a back corner of our property. I am also impressed with this little tractor. I've had unbelievably bad luck with implements. I uncreated a rear ballast box yesterday, that supposedly had a 800# capacity. Turns out it's a 330# box. Not enough to do anything. I went to pick up a box blade in Woodstock IL. Turns out there are 2 Woodstock ILs. I went to the wrong one. I'm driving to Wisconsin to pick one up. The brush cutter I bought has too short of a pto shaft.
Just hurdles to overcome. I think I'll go new on the box blade. Still looking for rear ballast box.
Other than that, haha, I really like the tractor. Getting a lot done in feathering the field edges for wildlife habitat. And I've cleaned up a huge junkyard that we could see from the house.
I'll keep posting as I make progress. I just tried to save a few $$. The deal on the tractor, was a good one!!