Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #1  

chatcher

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC35DA, JD X324
On 23 May, I sent an email to Integration Engineering inquiring about the availability of a top-and-tilt setup for my tractor. I received a nice reply from Jim McCuan the next day stating the items I need were in stock. I placed an order the next day and they sent a Paypal invoice which I immediately paid. That was on a Wednesday. When the order didn't arrive by Friday afternoon, I was a little disappointed because I had work to do, but was not really worried because some places don't ship that quickly. When the order had not arrived by June 1, I sent an email to Jim asking for an estimated delivery date. No reply. On June 6, a little more concerned, I sent another inquiry. Again, no reply. I am now a little upset, partly because I still don't have the equipment I need, but even more so because I can't even get the courtesy of a reply.

Is this a reputable company? Should I be worried? How long do you think I should wait patiently before getting upset? Any suggestions?

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #2  
Contact the company by telephone. I always try to talk to a human prior to purchasing anything that costs over $100. E-mail is sometimes not as efficient.
Try to look the company up on Yahoo or Google.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #3  
You should probably check this thread here

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #4  
I have a customer that I installed the IE unit on he loves it so much am now going after a set-up to replace the non check valved cyl. he purchased elsewhere.

Yes some lag on the order but they hopped to and all went well.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #5  
CCM sells the TNT kit that Integration Engineering designed. Buy from them. Customer Service is excellent, no, it's better than excellent.

CCM TNT kits

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yes some lag on the order but they hopped to and all went well. )</font>

How long did it take?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Contact the company by telephone. I always try to talk to a human prior to purchasing anything that costs over $100. E-mail is sometimes not as efficient.
Try to look the company up on Yahoo or Google.
)</font>

Email worked fine for the inquiry and the order. Only after I made my payment did email suddenly stop being efficient. May be a coincidence, but it is very annoying.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You should probably check this thread here )</font>

Ouch. I hope it does not come to that in my case. I want to be reasonable, and to allow them all the time they need. It is mainly the lack of response that upsets me.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #9  
chuck he did the same thing to me never got my product , order my top link on 4/22/05 just got it settled through pay pal and my credit card , not a bad deal for him ,he had my money for almost 2 months ,started dispute after 3 weeks said it will be ship never did. replyed real fast for order and payment ,then forget about you watch out kully

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( chuck he did the same thing to me never got my product , order my top link on 4/22/05 just got it settled through pay pal and my credit card , not a bad deal for him ,he had my money for almost 2 months ,started dispute after 3 weeks said it will be ship never did. replyed real fast for order and payment ,then forget about you watch out kully )</font>

I'm sorry to hear that. From what I've read here on TBN, it seems they have (or had) a good product. I am begining to regret my decision to order from them.