Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #11  
They don't seem to check their email very often, phone calls seem to work a lot better. When I ordered mine, it came within a reasonable time, but they sent the wrong one. that was quickly replaced with the right one. But it took over 2 months for them to have the first one picked up. Was almost ready to sell it on ebay..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( They don't seem to check their email very often, phone calls seem to work a lot better. When I ordered mine, it came within a reasonable time, but they sent the wrong one. that was quickly replaced with the right one. But it took over 2 months for them to have the first one picked up. Was almost ready to sell it on ebay..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

How long ago did you order? I haven't been able to reach them by phone.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #13  
Guys,
I know Jim has had some problems on the home front, including health issues with his parents, health issues with his wife, issues with former associates........I could go on and on, but Jim is probably so tied up in his personal life that his business has suffered. I know it hurts the ones here that have ordered his parts/system, but I can definately tell you, that is was not intentional on his his part.
The Jim I know is a stand up guy and hopefully he'll get you all taken care of soon.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #14  
As Inspector said, Jim is good guy and has had some really bad problems. I know that it is no way to operate a business, but sometimes things happen when you are the sole owner. I know that I would give him the benefit of the doubt if I had a order in at this time. I know it is hard, but I would try.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Guys,
I know Jim has had some problems on the home front, including health issues with his parents, health issues with his wife, issues with former associates........I could go on and on, but Jim is probably so tied up in his personal life that his business has suffered. I know it hurts the ones here that have ordered his parts/system, but I can definately tell you, that is was not intentional on his his part.
The Jim I know is a stand up guy and hopefully he'll get you all taken care of soon. )</font>

I would have much less trouble being patient IF I could get even one brief indication from this company that my order may yet someday be delivered. I am as sympathetic as anyone, but when I get good communication by email and by phone UNTIL my payment is received, and THEN am unable to get ANY response despite repeated attempts, both by email AND phone, I tend to feel a bit less charitable.

I'll go ahead and order the parts I need from another source. If my order from Integration Engineering eventually does arrive, I guess I'll have an extra top-and-tilt setup to sell. Otherwise I hope the money I lost helps this family through whatever problems they are having.

You seem to know the owner of this company. If you have a chance to speak to him, please let him know that people are wondering if he is still in business, and that a little effort at communication goes a long way.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #16  
I ordered my TNT set-up for my 2210 in July last year--still don't have the promised installation guide. I have also decided not to install the system on my 2210--I am not really mechanically inclined and went through (with the help of some othe TBNers who have intalled the system--THANKS) everything that needed to be done, and decided it wasn't worth it. Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of what I have--haven't heard from IE in over 6 months of e-mails and phone calls. Anybody want to buy it? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #17  
B8FISH I'm a newbie here but have beem lurking for some time. I recently found the thread on tnt for 2210 and am quite interested in the idea. I e-mailed Integration Engineering wih no response. Is the kit you have complete and ready for install? How much are you aking for it?

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( CCM sells the TNT kit that Integration Engineering designed. Buy from them. Customer Service is excellent, no, it's better than excellent.

CCM TNT kits
)</font>

What Mad said is correct. Go with CCM. Mark went out of his way to help me and give me advice during a time when he had a sudden death of a family member. I have never had any ordering experience that was any better than my experience with CCM. They are top notch and will tell you up front if they do or do not have something in stock.

I wish Jim McCuan only the best. That's not the issue here. Getting products you order delivered on time is what this is about. CCM can and will do that.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #19  
Yes, Chuck, I do know Jim. Unfortunately my e-mails to him have gone unanswered as well. Maybe his address(the one I have) has changed and I don't know it.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #20  
chatcher the only way I recieved my money back was with a dispute filed with pay pal , and my charge card. pay pal took the money from his account , I believe maybe through future orders ,but still waiting for pay pal to credit my charge card. my charge card company said it could take up 90 days for pay pal to make credit.I would start dispute asap kully ps his address is still the same just does not answer he has your money