Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #31  
jim may be a nice guy when he takes your order and collects your money first rate yes ,and quick to respond yes , then he forgets about you ,problems or not he still took my order and my money right away and I never recieved my product .still waiting for refund from pay pall

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried?
Well just in case anyone is still considering doing business with Jim McCuan, in my case I paid him $462.56 on May 25, 2005, and have thus far received absolutely nothing in return. Despite my numerous attempts to communicate with him via various email addresses, phone numbers, and most recently through eBay, from the moment I made the payment he has not responded. Those are facts, not opinions.

His old friends here may continue to defend him or make excuses for his behavior, but considering he has been actively selling on eBay during the months since my order was placed, I find it very difficult to believe he did not deliberately defraud me.

His eBay ads for top links say "I bought several of these and am selling off the ones I don't need." Apparently he doesn't feel the need to send any of them to me.

Chuck

NH TC35DA, 16LA, 758C

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #33  
Why don't you go on to eBay and click on the "buy it now" button. When he asks for payment, refresh his memory that you already have. If he doesn't come through, at least you can give him negative feedback there to try to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #34  
Action Archer is starting to get negative feedback now, and it just happens to be for the toplink auctions. I got mine after two+ weeks and consider myself very lucky.

Looks like the other thread on this got deleted?

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Why don't you go on to eBay and click on the "buy it now" button. When he asks for payment, refresh his memory that you already have. If he doesn't come through, at least you can give him negative feedback there to try to prevent the same thing from happening to someone else. )</font>

I considered that, and would do it if I thought it would help. But I don't think he'd be any more likely to talk to me then than he is now. I'm pretty sure he is getting my phone and email messages, he just isn't answering them. I don't see how his memory could not be refreshed already. I'd be risking not only a negative feedback for myself but also a non-paying bidder complaint. (I did not buy via eBay.)

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ...Looks like the other thread on this got deleted? )</font>

Yes it was. I hope it was because of the contact information posted for McCuan's father and not because of the factual complaints about the problems many of us are having. I don't know why they had to delete the entire thread. The community needs to be aware of McCuan's business practices. I've tried very hard to keep it factual and avoid any personal attack. If my order ever does arrive, I will be sure to post that as well.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #37  
I didn't see the other thread. If it was deleted to suppress criticism of a person who is apparently defrauding people, that ought to raise a red flag for every member of this forum. I would think that not only should it not be suppressed, a statement that this person's business dealings are less than reputable and people have been burned should be pinned at the top of every forum as a warning to other unsuspecting members.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #38  
Instead of speculating why the thread was removed, PM Muhammad and ask why.

/ Integration Engineering - Should I be worried? #39  
Done.

Did you find out anything regarding the missing thread?