Is sub compact big enough?

/ Is sub compact big enough?
If everything goes as planned I'll be picking up a lightly used Branson 2610h tomorrow. After some more researching I decided this is the size machine I want. More capable than a SCUT but not so big that it becomes unhappy for small tasks.

/ Is sub compact big enough? #102  
If everything goes as planned I'll be picking up a lightly used Branson 2610h tomorrow. After some more researching I decided this is the size machine I want. More capable than a SCUT but not so big that it becomes unhappy for small tasks.
Good choice!
A little bigger than the sub compact but not a large compact.
Good lift capacity.
Looks like a great tractor!🚜

/ Is sub compact big enough? #103  
Congrats! Be sure to post some pics when you get it.

/ Is sub compact big enough? #104  
Congrats
Enjoy

Got the tractor home safely. I drove 287 miles one way to get it. Didn't get home til 11pm. Will post more pics tomorrow or sometime since I didn't take any others yesterday and no time today.
The tractor is splattered with mud and kinda dusty but seems to be in good shape otherwise. Now the search begins for pallet forks, box blade, .....!

Attachments

• 20220423_162630.jpg
    20220423_162630.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 92
   / Is sub compact big enough? #107  
She really does look to be lightly used, and ought to be an excellent choice for your needs.

/ Is sub compact big enough? #108  
Got the tractor home safely. I drove 287 miles one way to get it. Didn't get home til 11pm. Will post more pics tomorrow or sometime since I didn't take any others yesterday and no time today.
The tractor is splattered with mud and kinda dusty but seems to be in good shape otherwise. Now the search begins for pallet forks, box blade, .....!
Looks like a good choice. If you don't mind sharing, what did you pay?

/ Is sub compact big enough? #109  
That is going to be sooooo much better for your needs than a SCUT.

Looks like a good choice. If you don't mind sharing, what did you pay?
$14,600. A new machine would have been 18-19k plus tax. I feel like it was a good buy, but not a steal. Only has 43 hrs. Previous owner needs to send the owners manual and other papers, but it should still have some of the 2 yr warranty left. Plus 4+ years of the power train warranty.