Jimna 254 hard starting

/ Jimna 254 hard starting #51  
Left coast or right coast has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm not following your drift at all..
What I'm saying is that I've yet to see a governor that starts an engine at full rack unless a manual throttle control or override allows it to.

/ Jimna 254 hard starting #52  
Better look at a Cat 3406 then or put on glasses or something. The one I have in the barn (3406 B), starts the same way.

Has nothing to do with the governor at all and everything to do with rack position at zero rpm's

Not going to argue with you, have better things to do.

Have a nice day, I am.

/ Jimna 254 hard starting #53  
Better look at a Cat 3406 then or put on glasses or something. The one I have in the barn (3406 B), starts the same way.

Has nothing to do with the governor at all and everything to do with rack position at zero rpm's

Have a nice day, I am.
Thanks. I am having a nice day. I'll close with this video of me starting the small in-port generator (Cat 3412). Note that it starts at idle speed.

/ Jimna 254 hard starting #54  
   / Jimna 254 hard starting #55  

Have a nice day, I am.
Not arguing. What governor do you have on that 3406?