Kioti LK3054

/ Kioti LK3054 #21  
I measured the clutch free play incorrectly from the step to the bottom of the clutch pedal (ï½½ inch). Today, I found in the manual the correct way. It was a little over an inch. Now it's about 1.2 with the end of the rod about ⅛ inch inside the yoke.
When I drive the tractor and increase the rpm's, it does not go any faster, the engine just revs up.
I did grease all the fittings on the tractor and the FEL liberally. I sprayed all the various cable linkages.
I will change the coolant today. I cannot change any of the other fluids because I do not have any filters.
I was hoping that the free play adjustment would take care of the clutch slipping problem.
But I knew going in that the clutch probably need would need replaced and had that figured in the budget.
Again, thanks to all for your advice and help!!

Photo of tractor:

View attachment 665028

Nice looking tractor!
If you find yourself wanting a wider rear stance for the tractor, your rear wheels appear to be on the widest narrow stance.
I know, clear as mud. I’ll try to explain. Your wheel dish is dish in not dish out. Simple to change but a bit of work (even more if tires are fluid filled), jack yo the rear axle and support (jack stands should do the job). Then move the wheel/tire from one side to the other (L to R and R to L). They are dish out. Also your centers can be repositioned on the rims (notice the tabs and bolts at the rim ends of the wheel center.
As for your clutch, I too was hopeful thar free travel would correct the clutch issue.
But there were concerns when you said your nephew had an inspection plate off. If you have a manual, try to determine how the lever should be oriented. Also look for grease or oil on the flywheel surface—if either are present they are on the clutch plate as well.

/ Kioti LK3054 #22  
Another thing you need to realize is that a tractor is not like a car/truck with a manual transmission. While you may experience a slight speed increase, it will be slight with engine rom’s very unlike a car!
A geared transmission tractor is designed to provide a fairly consistent ground speed in a given gear. If the tractor continues to pull consistently, you may have corrected the problem. Best way I know to check this us to attach a ground engaging implement, if the tractor bogs down with a load, but still pulls or pulls till tires slip then the clutch is engaging in good contact.

/ Kioti LK3054
On Monday 3 August, I took the tractor to the Jonesboro Kioti Dealership for clutch repair, oil change and filter, change air and fuel filter. They are changing front axle fluid, the oil and all filters for $65.00.
Dealer said when I got it back, it would be ready to use. I already changed the coolant and greased the tractor and FEL. I thank all members who have offered advice and assistance.
About tractors, I know nothing!!!

/ Kioti LK3054 #24  
Congratulations Dan on a fantastic deal! I hope it serves you well for many years to come! Keep us updated on your projects!

Thank you for your Service!

/ Kioti LK3054 #25  
The hydraulic power of the loader is week at best on lk 3054. There is not enough flow for 2 functions and lifting is limited

/ Kioti LK3054 #26  
There is an upgrade pump available for the Lk3054. The original was 7GPM and the upgrade is 10GPM. Your pump could be worn. Does lift the front end off the ground? Does everything move with the engine at idle?

This is what the 7GPM pump looks like.

2CE11FE7-6DD1-4685-A201-ED8ABDDC0CDE.jpeg
This is the 10GPM pump.

B22E540F-6B0C-472A-AB74-66F37F416EFA.jpeg

/ Kioti LK3054 #27  
I should add that even with the higher flow you most likely will not be able to do two functions at the same time. The valve is a series valve. A parallel/series valve would let you do multiple functions although very slow and you would have to feather the valve make it work.

/ Kioti LK3054 #28  
There is an upgrade pump available for the Lk3054. The original was 7GPM and the upgrade is 10GPM. Your pump could be worn. Does lift the front end off the ground? Does everything move with the engine at idle?

This is what the 7GPM pump looks like.

View attachment 666334
This is the 10GPM pump.

View attachment 666338

Can you post part number for 10gpm pump?

/ Kioti LK3054 #30  
On Monday 3 August, I took the tractor to the Jonesboro Kioti Dealership for clutch repair, oil change and filter, change air and fuel filter. They are changing front axle fluid, the oil and all filters for $65.00.
Dealer said when I got it back, it would be ready to use. I already changed the coolant and greased the tractor and FEL. I thank all members who have offered advice and assistance.
About tractors, I know nothing!!!

Did you ever get the tractor home from Jobesboro?