Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #11  
Hi,

I can give you a little feedback on the E-series Deere as we have three. One is a 2010 5083E and the other two are the 2017 5085E. Both are cabbed, power shuttle units with loaders and used to flail mow and Bush Hog roadside fields and reclaim forestry chopping areas. While I like them both, I can tell you my choice would be the Kioti. The Deere hydraulics are noisy, we have had excess front axle wear from the lack of factory grease fittings (we use TRC 880 Crown and chassis grease) so it is not a service issue. The 85e actually no longer has any fittings( just 4 on the entire tractor) on the axle just the front and rear center pivot and the axle is made in China. Most of the loader castings including the proprietary loader bucket QA are made in China. I hate the slow starting Powertech engine. A real winner to get started outside with only pre-heat on a -20 day if not plugged in. Overall a comfortable, nimble tractor with good durability compared to our Mahindra 85p but also a very cheap tractor from a quality standpoint vs offerings from Case-New Holland, Ferguson and others. The M-series Deere is better but no Fendt just priced like one. You will find the Kioti to have a more solid feel, smoother hydraulics and some other features you will appreciate. Remember that the dealer experience is what makes a machine whatever the paint color. For me the service and the quality of equipment provided by my New Holland dealer is the reason both of my tractors are from an Italian company instead of one in Moline, IL.

Brian

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e
Hi,

I can give you a little feedback on the E-series Deere as we have three. One is a 2010 5083E and the other two are the 2017 5085E. Both are cabbed, power shuttle units with loaders and used to flail mow and Bush Hog roadside fields and reclaim forestry chopping areas. While I like them both, I can tell you my choice would be the Kioti. The Deere hydraulics are noisy, we have had excess front axle wear from the lack of factory grease fittings (we use TRC 880 Crown and chassis grease) so it is not a service issue. The 85e actually no longer has any fittings( just 4 on the entire tractor) on the axle just the front and rear center pivot and the axle is made in China. Most of the loader castings including the proprietary loader bucket QA are made in China. I hate the slow starting Powertech engine. A real winner to get started outside with only pre-heat on a -20 day if not plugged in. Overall a comfortable, nimble tractor with good durability compared to our Mahindra 85p but also a very cheap tractor from a quality standpoint vs offerings from Case-New Holland, Ferguson and others. The M-series Deere is better but no Fendt just priced like one. You will find the Kioti to have a more solid feel, smoother hydraulics and some other features you will appreciate. Remember that the dealer experience is what makes a machine whatever the paint color. For me the service and the quality of equipment provided by my New Holland dealer is the reason both of my tractors are from an Italian company instead of one in Moline, IL.

Brian

Thanks, this is exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for.

My experience with running D series skid steers (318,323,329) on our rental fleet is the powertech engines are very cold blood and hard to start in the cold like you mentioned.

I noticed the 5e is very noisy while powerReversing.

I know Kioti puts grease fittings on anything that moves. So that's a plus.

I briefly looked into a Massy 4707 and a new holland t4.75. The new holland had a gorgeous cab. But not enough dealer support within a reasonable drive.

My understanding of the 5M is it has a full frame, heavier built, assembled in the states, New lcd cluster and console controls

Pricing for 5085M $90,000+/-
5090R $120,000 +/-

What brand of flail mower do you run?

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #13  
That seems awful high for the Kioti. I was just priced one at 38,200.

Canadian

38,200x1.26= $48,132 + trucking up here, brokerage, etc.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #15  
That's what I get for just glancing.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #16  
Hi,

We run Alamo HD flails and have very little issues with them. The bearing issues we did have subsided when we went to the 100lb Timken-rated TRC 880 C&C grease. The Montage Alamo copy mowers did not work well and the 150 miles of Bush Hog mowing I did with the twin spindle Alamo RH-96 was a 2400lb maintenance nightmare. Can you believe we have super luck with the single spindle Deere HX-7? We use it to chop everything we grind with the skid steer and forestry head and we also use it in the field along side the flails because it does that good a job on grass? One broken blade a year verses about 30 Alamo blades.

At home I have a New Holland 918L/Maletti and it too has been a nice mower. Envy of the neighborhood when I feel like doing lawn striping.

On a side note we bought a new Deere 331G with tracks and Deere forestry head. Very little trouble in 50 miles of grinding 8 hours/day and the Yanmar diesel starts so good when it is below zero at the jobsite. Counting our blessings the Powertech is not under the hood.

We sent two 85P Mahindra tractors to auction and the other two are going soon. You would never complain about Deere or another color after 40 hours of steep roadside mowing in "the penalty box." A/C down almost every week of the summer. Just awful.

Personally I like the look, feel and quality of the T4.75 NH and its ALO factory loader. Sweet ride for sure.

Brian

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #17  
Hi I will second what sugarloafguy said about his John Deere ...... although I don't own the same series as him .I own a 2014 5115m with a premium cab set up.....with a FEL with Global attachment. Its a high priced overrated tractor that Deere says is worth every dime I paid..... The hydraulics are noisy and slow imo along with other hydraulic issues and underpowered as far as I'm concerned. The tractor it self is way overrated and over priced ... typical for any Deere Product .....imo. No 1 forced me to buy it .....this is my #rd 5 series with each time being larger in size and horse power. I hoped this would be my last as far as horse power and size ..... But that's not what happened IMO! I'm a Deere man or at least I was but Ive since changed my attitude and mind! They like there green paint and there name! They are not any better then any of there competitors they all do the same work ....some better and faster maybe but all the same .Ive never ran or been around a kioti but what ive have did is research some of there equipment because I'm my self am looking to buy another tractor for my operations, I looking at all brands and I'm keeping the option open for all makes..... with Deere being on the list also but not high on it. From what I gather from your post you have done your home work and know your tractors well. I would not be afraid of the kioti based on what you or a few others have stated. I do know I'm going to consider kioti along with the rest. John Deere used to be good and its possible that I got a lemon all though ive been told there are no lemons in equipment (by the dealers) not me. John Deere still builds good equipment but at all equipment prices the junk should work a long time before issues start appearing. I'm not saying I'm not going to buy Deere again but I'm going to look hard before I do if I do. just my opinion.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #18  

Yeah you can add the door handle and other stuff. But you're already paying 10-20k more than a Kioti and have to pay more to spec it out similar.

Between this statement post 11 and the last post my decision would be made!

Hi I will second what sugarloafguy said about his John Deere ...... although I don't own the same series as him .I own a 2014 5115m with a premium cab set up.....with a FEL with Global attachment. Its a high priced overrated tractor that Deere says is worth every dime I paid..... The hydraulics are noisy and slow imo along with other hydraulic issues and underpowered as far as I'm concerned. The tractor it self is way overrated and over priced ... typical for any Deere Product .....imo. No 1 forced me to buy it .....this is my #rd 5 series with each time being larger in size and horse power. I hoped this would be my last as far as horse power and size ..... But that's not what happened IMO! I'm a Deere man or at least I was but Ive since changed my attitude and mind! They like there green paint and there name! They are not any better then any of there competitors they all do the same work ....some better and faster maybe but all the same .Ive never ran or been around a kioti but what ive have did is research some of there equipment because I'm my self am looking to buy another tractor for my operations, I looking at all brands and I'm keeping the option open for all makes..... with Deere being on the list also but not high on it. From what I gather from your post you have done your home work and know your tractors well. I would not be afraid of the kioti based on what you or a few others have stated. I do know I'm going to consider kioti along with the rest. John Deere used to be good and its possible that I got a lemon all though ive been told there are no lemons in equipment (by the dealers) not me. John Deere still builds good equipment but at all equipment prices the junk should work a long time before issues start appearing. I'm not saying I'm not going to buy Deere again but I'm going to look hard before I do if I do. just my opinion.

I feel John deere has always been a little lacking in the 60-100hp utility tractor market. From back in the German made 40,50,55 series utility tractors with dry clutch TSS transmissions and hydraulic issues to there 5000 & 6000 series with burning up from shorted wires and hard to work on. Now the India made 5e series and American 5M. It's not a big market share for them compared to there larger equipment. We've always had good luck with our larger 50, 55, 7x30 series tractors. You are paying a premium for the name. But on the other side of the arguement you are paying for a incredibly large dealer network, parts network, and lower depreciation . I can think of 10 John deere dealers within an hour of me. 4 different francishes. And a large parts warehouse 20 minutes from me. But trying to get any service or warranty work during spring seeding and fall harvest for smaller machines is a long wait.

Kioti seems like a very good fit for what I'm looking for. A lot of Tractor for your dollar. $ vs $ you get more HP, more weight, and more comfort features. But at the cost of a smaller dealer network (but growing) and higher depreciation in value.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #20  
Hi,

Last summer my foreman bought the tractor he has wanted for some time-a brand new Kioti NX4510 auto-throttle HST machine. He did this at the urging of two others we work with that have the 3510 and 4510DK series. Totally awesome unit. Smooth and quiet. I was pretty impressed and their support (all 3 guys) and overall experience has been really good. The CK2510 was really nice looking just was not the machine for me at the time. the NX guy wishes he went cab. Made me start to think...A Kioti dealer here had a new CK that the guy bought and was extending his beach at the lake. You know where I am going here. He didn't realize there was a drop off and she went under. Kioti went good for the motor and overnighted the parts so the dealer had him repaired and home in 72 hours. I was impressed. My Blue tractors are allergic to beach sand. Go figure!

Last fall I bought the used TC24DA which is actually a brand new tractor (the 914A MMM was new in the crate and 260 hours) from a collector in PA. Call my dealer for Gator blades on Thurs. to have them overnighted to Maine from New Holland Philly PDC. Phone rings @ 7:30 AM Gators are here, no overnight shipping charge CNH shipped the entire dealer order overnight so you would have your blades for the weekend. This is what customer service is all about. Never once do I call over there for something and not get a call back. I get stuff next day all the time w/o the fee. Dog passed out on the showroom floor. NH has super parts diagrams that are easy to pinpoint exactly what you need and is usually here next day regular freight. If they say 3-5 days from Indianapolis (most odd-ball Shibaura tractor parts) it is always two and stamped made in USA, Italy, Mexico or Japan. The downside with New Holland is that their parts and logistics is superior to Deere and priced accordingly. I simply remain a spoiled customer.

I bought a new Deere RSX 850-I and had nothing but trouble, especially with their parts drawings and getting fasteners and things missing from the factory. Turns out front end parts are also in the tailgate microfiche. Who would have known. We have needed a couple glass parts lately that were two weeks to get and Deere only had 1 or 2 in their North American parts network. Otherwise dealer support with Deere is pretty decent overall but a salesman I know well has lost a lot of tractor and hay business to CNH. Deere took care of me when the clutch went @ 46 hours and other issues related to lack of engineering prowess that have not been an issue with the 2017 Polaris RZR 900s I replaced it with. I have no complaints with them (Deere) and still buy stuff there.

The dealer is the biggest part of the purchase process. Hope this helps

Brian