Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #21  
Before I bought my 7320 I looked at a 5075e and a 5085M. The 5075e really did look like an Indian tractor, rather crude, and the 85m seemed like a traditional Deere. I quickly ruled out the 5075e and the m would mean skipping meals for about 8 years just to pay for it. I am very happy with my 7320.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e
Before I bought my 7320 I looked at a 5075e and a 5085M. The 5075e really did look like an Indian tractor, rather crude, and the 85m seemed like a traditional Deere. I quickly ruled out the 5075e and the m would mean skipping meals for about 8 years just to pay for it. I am very happy with my 7320.

My thoughts exactly. 5075e is crude and lacking to much for a premium price and the 5085M is much nicer, but I don't want a divorce and to eat ice cube sandwiches for the next 7 years.

How many hours do you have on your RX now MickeyDBC?

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #23  
My thoughts exactly. 5075e is crude and lacking to much for a premium price and the 5085M is much nicer, but I don't want a divorce and to eat ice cube sandwiches for the next 7 years.

How many hours do you have on your RX now MickeyDBC?

I have a whopping 20 hours of mostly loader work on mine now. I need to disc, drag, and plant about 40 acres and was going to start this weekend but the weather forecast was for steady rain so I scheduled a family visit instead and took the kids to see their grandparents. I got back tonight and now they are forecasting rain all week and into next weekend! If it is too wet to disc I need to shred about 15 acres to figure out what I need to do to it over the long term, so I should get some hours on it this weekend.

Here are a couple of pictures of a rubble pile that I moved about half a mile to the back side of our place. It was the remains of a couple of old outbuilding slabs, a broken up concrete cistern, and a bunch of old cement blocks that held up an old house. The bad thing about the pile is that it was just sitting in the middle of the pasture that we are converting to pecan orchard, so now it is our of the way and will go into the bottom of the old farm dump that I am cleaning out. For reference, the pile is about seven feet tall. The way I broke the pile up was to run the bucket in a little below the pile and then curl it and pull the chunks out. Worked well and now the field is clear.

kioti10.jpeg

kioti11.jpeg

Nice looking unit. I have 40 acres or so I need to break up and seed a new hay stand. Another 10 acres of brush/trees that needs to be cleared. Hoping to find a decent priced 605 Vermeer round baler to roll some hay this year.

Last summer I cut 300 acres with my 3032e and rc2060 for customers. Had to turn down a lot of larger contracts cause I was to small. Gonna get either a 12' batwing or a 8' dual spindle 3pt rotary cutter and do more custom work. Try for some more custom small scale haying and land breaking/reseeding for small acre hobby farms and horse people

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #25  
I have a rx 7320 . Bought it in October so I only have 80 hours it . Good utility tractor

You bought yours off Shane right? Was talking to him yesterday. Mentioned i saw a TBN memeber from lac la biche bought a RX7320 from him.

Glendon motorsports?

Yup, Shane Kissel @ Glendon motorsports

That's who I've been talking with. Only 5 paw dealer in north central Alberta that shows up while searching a few postal codes on Kiotis website.

/ Kioti RX7320PC vs John Deere 5075e #30  
I know a few people that have bought kioti tractors there and they are all very satisfied.
For John Deere I have had way better service at agland than at deereland. When my 180 hour JD 2520 needed the tranny split and the pto clutch repaired agland worked with us and the Deere rep to get half of the $6000 bill covered, as it was just a month out of warranty. Deereland, the selling dealer, didn’t care. But sure exactly where you are, but agland has a vermillion and St. Paul location.