Kubota mx5200

/ Kubota mx5200 #21  
Kind of a shame these types of posts get so contentious, but some really worthwhile information was offered. The last new tractor I bought was a Kubota and the last new one my brother bought was a Kioti and we're both happy. We also own JD, Case, Massey Ferguson and some old Fords. If my brother buys a cab tractor, it will probably be an LS; lots of really good machines out there.

/ Kubota mx5200 #23  
How about those opening day games?

/ Kubota mx5200 #24  
I'm sorry, BUT, the other machines are in no way comparable. As always, you get what you pay for. The MX series are by far superior to anything else out there. So, why not buy the best? BTW... my 5100View attachment 419758 I went with the gear drive, shuttle shift.
Just a reminder of what you wrote.
It seems you must have forgotten.
You make the claim that the other brands are in no way comparable, the MX series is by far superior to anything else out there.
But you have yet to give us a specific reason what makes it better !!
Better how exactly ?
Better where ?
Better at what ?

/ Kubota mx5200 #26  
are we really trying to address what the OP is trying to figure out, or do we just like to hear ourselves talk? of course it gets complex re:/pricing/resale/performance. lots of reason for forum discussion on this...interesting to observe just how easily guys fall into the defensive ego bashing about their chosen brand. wish i could add some useful advice, but can't....once owed an MX500 for a short while...upgraded not because of it's inadequacies but just needed a bigger machine. lots out there to choose from....make a choice & live w/it....:drink:

/ Kubota mx5200 #27  
What tractor brand isn't going to claim their model is the best in class? Isn't that why people post here, for advice on purchases? Provide us with some wisdom so we can correct the error of our ways and by an mx the next go around. Otherwise you sound just like a kubota dealer slinging a tractor except you haven't provid d us with the shiny brochure with pictures and specs slanted to shine a kind light on the mx.

/ Kubota mx5200 #29  
He likes his tractor, is that bad? Maybe flying the flag a little high, but that isn't a crime in my book. All brands discussed in this thread are very good brands. .

... A little more salt on the popcorn please. Coke too, please.

/ Kubota mx5200 #30  
He likes his tractor, is that bad? Maybe flying the flag a little high, but that isn't a crime in my book. All brands discussed in this thread are very good brands. .

... A little more salt on the popcorn please. Coke too, please.

Loving your tractor is one thing. Saying it is vastly superior to all other brands is more than a little arrogant.