Kubota Skid-Steer

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #41  
   / Kubota Skid-Steer #42  
I must admit, I am underwhelmed. Big guys are going to hate that seat. Not much room on the sides before hitting hard plastic. Overall, it looks kind of cheap and primative. What size of machine is that? The boom arms look small.

Actually its quite the opposite. Its one of the roomiest track loaders I've ever sat in.

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #43  
Wow, after reading that post, I had to go out and get in one of those SVL75H's. I'm 6'1" and 236 and that is a very roomy compact track loader. I guess it looks smaller in the pictures than in person.

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #44  
We have a friend who has owned and operated a SS (Bobcat brand) for many, many years. He is around 6' and 450 lbs. We joke that he is "Jabba the Bobcat Operator".

It will be interesting to see what he thinks of the Kubota SS, if he actually tries one on for size.

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #45  
No matter what anyone thinks, you have to admit that when seeing one of those things in action you realize it is about as close to tooling around in an armoured personell carrier, or Bradley that most of us will ever get. :D :D

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #46  
No matter what anyone thinks, you have to admit that when seeing one of those things in action you realize it is about as close to tooling around in an armoured personell carrier, or Bradley that most of us will ever get. :D :D

:cool2::cool2:RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT FEELING!!!!!!!!!!

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #47  
Just dropped of the kids at school and noticed that the local dealer has one out front. Might stop by before work and check it out. . . not like i need one. . . well we all need one, but i really don't. any way i'm going to go check it out.

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #48  
Saw a SVL75 at the local fair, was really impressed. As previously mentioned, the overall size is way bigger than I expected viewing online pictures. I think that has to do with the standard size tracks deceiving the picture. Lots of room in the cab and ruggedly built, definitely will give bobcat some competition. Once they become more common i might rent one just to try it.

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #49  
I must admit, I am underwhelmed. Big guys are going to hate that seat. Not much room on the sides before hitting hard plastic. Overall, it looks kind of cheap and primative. What size of machine is that? The boom arms look small.

Thay are the biggest cabs of the three other brands we sell including New Holland, Case and Gehl!!!!

I don't have to back in!!!!

/ Kubota Skid-Steer #50  
I got to crawl around on an SVL75 the other day for the first time. Like others have said, the cab is very roomy, almost huge. I'm 5'-4" 145 lbs I feel lost inside. This machine compares in size and weight to a Bobcat T300. It has some design features I like. I like the steel lines for the hydraulics rather than hoses running on the inside of the boom, I think the big cab will be a good selling point. I'm a little concerned about the drive sprocket, I think they are a little light and would expect them to need replacing every second or third set of tracks, the boom does seem light to me too, the Bobcat looks stronger. I'm curious on how the fold down radiator is going to play in the real world, a couple of thousand hours down the road. The machine I looked at had 12" tracks, I wouldn't consider this size machine without 18" tracks, the salesman gave me the impression the the 18" tracks are offset. There is only a couple of inches clearance between the track and frame with 12" tracks so I asked the salesman if they extend the track frames out for the wider tracks, and he told me they didn't and that the 18" tracks have about the same clearance as the 12" tracks, I don't like that idea. Overall it looks like it will be a good machine. I think they need to come out with a size smaller, comparable to the Bobcat T180. Here in California you'll need a gooseneck trailer or a Class A license to tow one, at over 9000 lbs you can't bumper pull them like you can a T180.

Brian