Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #11  
All my bagged stuff goes in a bucket. Good luck. I do not ask the warden I know the you never put stuff back speech by heart.

I like that. I'd put the connectors in a bag for convenience, ..... but bags do break and so I'd put the bag into a bucket, ..... but buckets do tend to hold water, ..... so I'd hang the bucket on a hook somewhere it couldn't get wet ..... and then I'd hope to remember that I'd put a bag of connectors in that bucket before putting something else on top of it.

FIrst place I'd look would be in thebarn for a bucket hanging on a hook over in the corner where spare 3pt arms and top links are stored.
rScotty...

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #12  
Buy some more parts, put them in a place where you will remember. That is where you will find your bag of parts.

Buying new parts always helps me find the old parts

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #13  
Seems to me this problem of finding things gets worse as I get older! I recently added a lean to onto my workshop. I needed more room and a lot of my parts etc. don't need to be stored in a warm place. I'm a creature of habit and usually put everything back where I got it from so that I can find it the next time.

Well!! Do you think I can find all the stuff I moved to the lean to! Actually it's not to bad. I organized parts etc. into labeled rubbermaid boxes. Most times I can find things but I now need to think about it. Like I said "most times".

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #14  
You are overthinking this. In 3 months you won't need those things, just wait it out and they will show up on their own.....in April!

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #15  
Thats an easy one, you stored them where you always store them.:p

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #16  
You are overthinking this. In 3 months you won't need those things, just wait it out and they will show up on their own.....in April!

That's right. I've mentioned before that it's gremlins. They hide things from you, then put them back in plain sight later. I've lost count of the number of times they've done that to me.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #17  
Sure hope you didn't throw them away by mistake. :confused2:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #18  
And the harder I try to find what,s lost, the blinder I get. The golden years can kiss my *****.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #19  
lost.jpg

That's right. I've mentioned before that it's gremlins. They hide things from you, then put them back in plain sight later. I've lost count of the number of times they've done that to me.

Yes! Sometimes you need to yell at them, tell them to put it back, leave the room and then return. Works most times. Not always.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #20  
I like to ask myself "Where was I standing when I threw it". Often that's enough to jog my memory of where I last used what I'm looking for.