Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #21  
I知 sure the wife knows exactly where they are.......she will also swear she never touched them!

You must've married my g.f.s sister.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #23  
I知 sure the wife knows exactly where they are.......she will also swear she never touched them!

Truer words were never spoken!

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself

I already got the LOOK when I asked where she put it. Maybe today she will speak to me :confused3:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #25  
I always put mine on my chains at the position and links that I attach them at so I can remember how they were installed. With the square pattern chains it take a bit to remember how I put them on and what links were used.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #26  
Think of the last place you will look for them. Stay there.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #27  
Hey! I found my truck keys!
Too bad I traded it in two years ago :laughing:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #28  
I always put things back and in a specific spot. Well, 99% of the time. Otherwise, I don't even bother, because if they aren't in "their" spot, they could be on 85ac with equal likelihood.

I just go buy another... it frustrates me, because I know better.

I am an expert Autopilot.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #29  
I keep my chains in two 5 gallon buckets. System works pretty well. Even have tie wire that's dedicated to chains so I don't have to search for it.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #30  
Does your Dad come over and borrow things? If I lose something, it's usually in my Dad's garage, laying right there on top of his bench.