Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself
Still no luck. Sooooooo will probably order spares. Only good thing (and it not that good) is no snow in the foreseeable forecast. We really need it for next years irrigation water.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #32  
I always put things like that in a spot that I'll remember. And then promptly forget. I think I must have 150 different spots between the house, garage and shop, but I'll be danged if I can find any of them.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself
Still no snow, and no boomers, and I do have the front ones set up to be put on. Every time I go to the garage I look. Found lots of other things I have been looking for, but not the boomers and tensioners. Son looked too.

I guess I will keep looking - gives me something to do and besides the cleaning up is making more space to put other stuff :D

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #34  
They are in one of the places you didn't look, probably because you are sure you didn't put them there. :)

Bruce

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #35  
When I cannot find my tools, even the ones I just used, I suspect my wife hid them. I say this because she can always find them right away when I can't.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #36  
When I cannot find my tools, even the ones I just used, I suspect my wife hid them. I say this because she can always find them right away when I can't.

:laughing:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #37  
My response normally would be yelling..." Tyler ".....!!! Did you take my cable oiler, do you have those wire connections???
The absolute worst most embarrassing time I couldn't find something was two years ago. Have small steep hill behind our home and use a Craftsman two wheeler string trimmer to keep in control. I couldn't find it anywhere, last time I knew Jesse borrowed it to take care of some high growth. I'm on the phone calling everyone, nobody knows, last ditch effort was to email all the guys at work, maybe I let someone borrow it from work. I sent out an email blast to 50 guys at work saying, "Hey, did I let anyone borrow my large string trimmer"
My son came over that following weekend and looked around, only to find it in front of the snowblower in the barn....Oops!
For the following month the guys at work just looked at me with wide eyes... probably thinking I'm cracking up...
And of late things getting a bit worse... I have a special cardboard box I keep in our room for future upcoming projects, and then the closet, and then the back bedroom. Then moving on to Debbies shed, if not there could be in the barn and or leanto.... And if if not there I'll check in the 40' container.... And when the fustration gets too much I come in and sit in my favorite recliner and read Tractorbynet......
and wait till next weekend....

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #38  
If I lose something inside the house I always start with asking my wife is she has seen them or done something with them. If it was in the barn or garage I am pretty much on my own.

I love it when you lose something and people ask "where you had it last" If I knew that it wouldn't be lost.

I too find a bunch of things I forgot I had when looking for something. When all else fails ask your wife to help you find it; she will tell you there is a big difference between a man looking or a woman looking. She is right of course.:eek:

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #39  
I have that same problem(s) also. I think it originates from having too much stuff. Oft times I will think - I know I have some of that stuff but where. Its often quicker to just go buy more "new stuff" then attempt to find the original stuff - if you really ever had any - anyhow.

The quickest way to find the old stuff - go buy more new stuff. The minute you get home with the new stuff - you will remember exactly where the old stuff is.

/ Laugh with me - I am really pissed at myself #40  
The quickest way to find the old stuff - go buy more new stuff. The minute you get home with the new stuff - you will remember exactly where the old stuff is.

True I have multiples of several things. multiple barns or work locations make it worse.