Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #51  
I am assuming that the electric summit diverter can be mounted up on the FEL and then just run the wires and new control back to the joystick and have two hoses made up for the grapple, again I am new to all this, my next tractor will have the front and back all set up, it痴 just a good learning experience, a bit costly though.
You can mount the diverter anywhere. Just gotta be mindful of the unhooking process if you peel away your loader. I personally when I get around to it will probably mount the valve on the tractor and use quick connects. I wanna do it that way in the event that I ever ventured into some different front end attachment. The other options are you can actually use your loader valves as rear remotes if you don't have the loader on. Just need to acquire extension hoses and keep them off of moving areas.

Beyond the diverter cost you'll have to have all custom hoses made anyhow to go with it. I will probably mount the valve and do the wiring and then order hoses as the final steps.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #52  
I was thinking of using the bucket tilt up and down for a rear hydraulic upper link a while back, just have two long hoses made up but then I have no bucket control just fel up and down so I decided I can live with the manual on the 3 point because I would rather have a grapple as of now, my next tractor I will not worry about it because I will buy one with the valves already on or have them installed.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #53  
You can mount the diverter anywhere. Just gotta be mindful of the unhooking process if you peel away your loader. I personally when I get around to it will probably mount the valve on the tractor and use quick connects. I wanna do it that way in the event that I ever ventured into some different front end attachment. The other options are you can actually use your loader valves as rear remotes if you don't have the loader on. Just need to acquire extension hoses and keep them off of moving areas.

Beyond the diverter cost you'll have to have all custom hoses made anyhow to go with it. I will probably mount the valve and do the wiring and then order hoses as the final steps.

If I bought the summit diverter I could mount it up front on the FEL and hook up the in and out lines then when I have the grapple I can measure the hose lengths and have them locally made, I would need to fabricate a mounting bracket for the diverter if the one on the FEL is to small.

Guess I will start with buying a ssqa for the FEL and get that all done then go on to the next project after all too many eggs in the basket can create issues.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #54  
2009 GC2410 with:

DL100 Loader
CB05 Backhoe
2330 Rotary Broom
2360 Snow Blower
5' Box Blade
3PH Ballast Box
Clamp-on pallet forks
Clamp-on hitch receiver
Custom storage dollies for BH and FEL

Looking to add/design

Bolt-on clean-up edge for BH bucket
Mechanical BH thumb
Chain sling for BH
Step/toolbox

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #55  
Just finished this ballast box which is another attachment I guess, think I need to paint it a wild color so it stands out Hmmmmm maybe a Red of some sort hahahaha.
ECF6B2AE-1183-4BC0-A532-88A807008C19.jpg

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #56  
Nice!

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #57  
Thanks. I would really like to get the WR Long valve and Wicked 55 for my 1705 so I could move some big rock around on my property but a couple are to big for my 1705 but most are movable with a grapple, there are other things I can use it for for sure
A38E7B95-4F64-4D10-AA62-42B2DE8AF8B3.jpg
2EC539C3-CC1E-41B5-B73C-75B42E66A17E.jpg
The doe was just being a camera hog but the oic is showing the rocks I want to move, the first pic shows the line of rocks.

Or my other choice right now is to by the towable trencher/backhoe that I have wanted for a few years now which will also get used a lot, having a scut is really a nice tool to have but it does create some tensions on what to get for it.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #58  
I might be able to move most of the rocks with my bucket and a little ingenuity and save up again for the grapple this summer.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #59  
You could get your tow-hoe, and put a thumb on it. You'd have to find a way to weight it down though, I'd imagine heavy rocks gonna pick you up off the ground if your butt is the only ballast.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #60  
Here's another Massey GC showing off the Wicked 55 Grapple!!
Travis

MasseyFergusonGC1725ratliffe.jpg

MasseyFergusonGC1725ratliff2e.jpg