Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #41  
My exact question also, I am having a bit of a time finding one that says will work on a 1705/1710/1715/1720.

The root rake would be a plus on my property.
My dealer told me they can get a WR Long 12V electronic diverter valve that has to be plumbed off of the dump/curl or lift/lower circuit for about $750. I'm just mystified that it's $750 for just the kit. Been searching for alternative options since.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #43  
   / Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #44  
Another one, hope someone with more knowledge then me will say one of these would work.
78EA2EBB-F574-43B1-9325-664A3AF54CD2.png

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #46  
He has the WR Long Selector Valve Kit, which we offer for $787 shipped. It has the proper fittings and hose lengths for the loader along with a recently updated handle, which you can barely see on the tractor pic I posted. Here's a closeup of the knob.
Travis

PART_1546874666213_RenderedI.jpg

Just be sure to choose Wicked 55, no matter where you get your hydraulics from!!
Travis

20190410_104652s.jpg

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #47  
Thanks, the wicked 55 is just plain nasty looking but in a good way.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #49  
That is the one amazon has listed, summit has a better price.
Just got to make sure it's an electric diverter to be plumbed off of a port on your joystick. The downside is it's an either/or function once you push the button. Hydraulic 3rd function units off of a power beyond port aren't available to us.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #50  
Just got to make sure it's an electric diverter to be plumbed off of a port on your joystick. The downside is it's an either/or function once you push the button. Hydraulic 3rd function units off of a power beyond port aren't available to us.

I am assuming that the electric summit diverter can be mounted up on the FEL and then just run the wires and new control back to the joystick and have two hoses made up for the grapple, again I am new to all this, my next tractor will have the front and back all set up, it痴 just a good learning experience, a bit costly though.