Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #61  
I might be able to move most of the rocks with my bucket and a little ingenuity and save up again for the grapple this summer.

Put a couple of hooks (or chain slot brackets) on top of bucket, and get some old tire/snow chains to form sort of basket, sneak up on rock and roll it into bucket and secure with chains... Probably should have rear ballast also... Had some pretty big granite boulders in my bucket and rear got pretty light ......

20190513_134544.jpg Slots-3.jpg Bucket.jpg

Dale

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #63  
Will this work with the GC2410?
Only if you have a SSQA on the FEL (available for DL95 but not the older DL100 FEL) and a 3rd function diverter addon to control it

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #66  
Put a couple of hooks (or chain slot brackets) on top of bucket, and get some old tire/snow chains to form sort of basket, sneak up on rock and roll it into bucket and secure with chains... Probably should have rear ballast also... Had some pretty big granite boulders in my bucket and rear got pretty light ......

View attachment 628301 View attachment 628302 View attachment 628303

Dale

Nice, I have 3 hooks and a shackle and I just built a ballast carry all. I will fill that 30 gal drum that is in the carry all with rock or sand and if I need the extra weight I will just put it in or just take it out if not needed.
7697BCD9-ADAF-4F50-B128-9D65C1014756.jpg
AEFF2A23-C863-4D27-8151-64972F2139D0.jpg

I was test fitting those tamers with the Piranha bar for winter usage.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #67  
Will this work with the GC2410?

As the other guys said.. If you have a universal quick attach or convert your loader to a universal quick attach, it will work perfectly.

If you do not...
In the past, we've built several with no mount, so you'll have the tubes on the back to weld to.
We can sell you LH and RH pin on mounts by WR Long for $250 and it's a simple weld.

Travis

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #68  
You really know how to sweet talk a Massey Ferguson GC owner don't you Travis?

Hehe. Man, my awesome customers sure provide the enticing eye candy! ;) :laughing:

Oh, and I have the pleasure of capturing it in the buff. :)
Travis

20190410_104652s.jpg

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #69  
You just had to throw that up didn稚 you hahaha.

Hehe. I aim to please. :laughing:

Even the kids love it.
Travis

Conversation.jpg

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #70  
GC 1710 front forks,fel leval indicator,thumb for bh,rear step for bh,modified seat so I don't have to turn stock one around,brush hog,removeable ball hitch with bh still on,mirror,rear led spot lamp,skid plate next project.