Let's see your knife.

/ Let's see your knife. #241  
My buddy is clearing out some knives. He's selling a $400 Kukri with 50% off so it's now $200! It's 23" in over all length with a 14" blade. I listed his shop previously and if interested, tell him you saw it on TBN. Thanks.
Resized_20240310_173505.jpg

/ Let's see your knife.
My buddy is clearing out some knives. He's selling a $400 Kukri with 50% off so it's now $200! It's 23" in over all length with a 14" blade. I listed his shop previously and if interested, tell him you saw it on TBN. Thanks.View attachment 856770
Impressive!

/ Let's see your knife. #243  
I have some bench made and Emerson stuff. I’m afraid to use them for edc cuse I’ll mess them up lol. My go to is various kershaw knives. They’re only around 30-40 bucks so when I mess them up it’s no big deal.

/ Let's see your knife. #244  
I love Kershaw knives. Very sharp and easy to sharpen.

/ Let's see your knife.
   / Let's see your knife. #246  
If you find two knives on my wife you have not looked hard enough.

/ Let's see your knife. #248  
In the late 80's I paid $95 for a pair of Kershaw scissors because they came with a pocket knife
that looked like a shotgun shell :)
I still have both, and another Kershaw. I still use the scissors on a daily basis in the kitchen etc. including
cutting tooling leather once in a while. Never had to sharpen them.
Don't know where the shotgun shell knife is, but I stumble across it once in a while in my stuff.
The other one was a fairly large folder that came in a pouch with a mag light. Carried it hunting at times
but never used it. Too expensive :) always went to a cheaper knife if cutting something.
Big fan, even though I'm afraid to use the more expensive stuff.
(A little insight to my mentality :):) )

/ Let's see your knife. #249  
The only thing I don't like about the Kershaw folders is the locking mechanism. They will come accidently unlocked which happened to me and closed down on my finger while I was out deer hunting. Dang near took my finger off and had to hike outta the woods and drive to the ER for stitches...

/ Let's see your knife. #250  
If a liner lock fails like that it is not because of the design, it's a fine tuned setup and it was either dirty or shouldn't have passed inspection, Kershaw actually has a pretty good warranty, I work down the street from their Tualatin Oregon facility and they have a factory sale every year, been going since like '97 so you could say I have a Kershaw or two :). That said I like fixed blades for that type of work, too hard to clean most folders anyway... sucks you had that situation though!

I keep a cheap Kershaw clipped to my pocket all the time and a Leatherman E4 multi tool that has wire strippers and such, they're handy little things that I've carried every day since '08... shame they've been discontinued for a long time, the used market on them is insane, they used to be $35 new now they go for $75-250 on Ebay...