Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it?

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it?
I sprayed mine myself and thought is was pretty easy.
That's my plan at this point.
20230707_071629.jpg

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #22  
Looked like blue kool-aid.

I don’t spray anymore. I have seen the health results on too many other farmers for me to continue. Liquid N probably ok, but the herbicides no way. Especially after seeing what DuPont knew about PFOA’s

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #23  
Did they give a rec tip size? For "droplet" size? A lot can be controlled by pressure setting.
But that's mainly spread and flow rates.

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #24  
Looked like blue kool-aid.

I don’t spray anymore. I have seen the health results on too many other farmers for me to continue. Liquid N probably ok, but the herbicides no way. Especially after seeing what DuPont knew about PFOA’s

None? No 2-4D, Dicamba, Weedmaster etc ? Or just Glyphosate?

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #25  
None? No 2-4D, Dicamba, Weedmaster etc ? Or just Glyphosate?

I sub it out now.
Would rather not wake up one day with mysterious lumps on my liver.

Don’t spray much anymore. Customers want “organic” hay now. lol

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #26  
I will also add I have the luxury of free mushroom soil as an alternative to nitrogen, so I am blessed in that way

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it?
I think I'm going to try some of the liquid potash as well for $16 per gallon. I'm always up for a little test project on something new.

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #29  
I don't care how old this thread gets. Post your results. Pics if there's noticeable
differences. I'm going to do 2 test patches. The only difference will be the Lime
treatments. Fertilizer, N, and 2-4D will be the same. This might be interesting.

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #30  
Agree with 1 old man. Pictures. Would it be possible to spray every other sprayer width? Based on what I have read I believe you will see results but the question is, is it worth it from year to year compared to regular lime?

I have tried liquid fertilizer from my dealer. Thought this would be great. I can do herbicides at the same time and don't need rain. However, It just did not compare to urea. I could barely make out the difference between spraying and not spraying. Even though it doesn't add anything to the soil I did think that one field the next spring seem to be coming on better than the rest but I have never used it since. Just can't bring myself to do it.