Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it?

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #31  
Lineman - I'm on the south east corner of Alachua and have been searching for Ag Lime. I've called about every quarry around and can't find a supply. Do you have a source for bulk Ag Lime? (Sorry for the high jack)

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it?
Lineman - I'm on the south east corner of Alachua and have been searching for Ag Lime. I've called about every quarry around and can't find a supply. Do you have a source for bulk Ag Lime? (Sorry for the high jack)
Have you tried Mayo Ag Services or Helena?

I think I tried Mayo - in Williston? Not Helena. Thanks for the reply
I deal with Mayo Ag Services out of Lake City, let me know of you need a phone number.

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #35  
I deal with Mayo Ag Services out of Lake City, let me know of you need a phone number.
I found their Facebook page and number. Thanks for the info. And good luck with the liquid lime. I’ll be courious to hear how it works out. Especially what it does to compaction / soil health.

I thought I would update the thread, I applied the liquid lime and liquid potash this morning, hopefully in the upcoming weeks and months I will be able to give you some facts on the results. Charlie.
20240405_112453.jpg
20240405_081929.jpg
20240405_081913.jpg

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #37  
I thought I would update the thread, I applied the liquid lime and liquid potash this morning, hopefully in the upcoming weeks and months I will be able to give you some facts on the results. Charlie.
Thanks for the update. I'm still planning on doing 2 test patches too. However, we've had so much rain
lately, I just got the herbicide sprayed yesterday. You'll be ahead so please continue to post results.
Thanks

Thanks for the update. I'm still planning on doing 2 test patches too. However, we've had so much rain
lately, I just got the herbicide sprayed yesterday. You'll be ahead so please continue to post results.
Thanks
10-4 will do.

/ Liquid Lime/Calcium Anybody tried it? #39  
I have one hayfield that needs the soil sweetened and have been seeing these adds about the benefits of the liquid lime/calcium and while I realize nothing can probably beat dolomite in the long run I'm curious has anyone tried this stuff? And if so what were your results? Thanks. Charlie.
Depending on the size of your hay field you may be better off hiring
a custom spreader and truckload of hammer milled lime which would
be less expensive in any case.

Depending on the size of your hay field you may be better off hiring
a custom spreader and truckload of hammer milled lime which would
be less expensive in any case.
You reckon someone would provide the product and come spread it for $16 per acre because that's what it cost me per acre, but I put it out myself.