MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #11  
Well they will have to resurrect a huge amount of dealers in the SE. Hardly any left now and thus have lost a large customer base to other manufactures. I hope your right but here in the SE it will be a major undertaking to rebuild and restore what is now gone.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #12  
Yea but they are now pricing with John Deere. Just priced a new open station 4066m for 39,xxx. A new MF 1759 was 39,xxx. R4's, 2 remotes, loader, skid steer bucket, power reverser.

50c Case IH 34,5xx same setup. I know it's smaller but largest in frame size.

XR4155 LS was 24,3xx. Mechanical reverser but otherwise the same.

Massey use to be a bargain tractor ( lack of better term). They were priced below the majors but still were reliable. I was raised with Massey's 255 & 471. So not bashing just wish they were more competitively priced.

Are those cab or open station prices?

FYI, the 1759 is a premium line, the 4066R would be the comparable premium tractor, not the 4066M. I believe the Case 50c is an LS (with over inflated pricing) ... And the LS XR pricing can't really be beat by anyone.

When looking for a PowerShuttle in this size, the Massey, with the DynaQPS, offers the best PowerShuttle system available (push button gear selection)... I believe the MF also has the strongest hydraulics in the segment.

The MF is priced nearly as high as the other "premium" brands because it IS a premium brand, in my experience and opinion anyhow.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #13  
The MF dealer here changed to Mahindra. One of the oldest dealers around.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #14  
Are those cab or open station prices? FYI, the 1759 is a premium line, the 4066R would be the comparable premium tractor, not the 4066M. I believe the Case 50c is an LS (with over inflated pricing) ... And the LS XR pricing can't really be beat by anyone. When looking for a PowerShuttle in this size, the Massey, with the DynaQPS, offers the best PowerShuttle system available (push button gear selection)... I believe the MF also has the strongest hydraulics in the segment. The MF is priced nearly as high as the other "premium" brands because it IS a premium brand, in my experience and opinion anyhow.

Open station prices.

The 1759 was the only thing they had that spec'd out. And Deere dealer wasn't interested in pricing me an R series. So I can't compare. The Massey dealer seamed to be proud of a 5 year warranty and thought I should buy based on that because nobody else offers it. (There are others).

Case is a repainted overpriced LS.

Really believe if I could sit on an LS I'd go that route but finding one to "test drive" is a problem.

I don't remember about hydraulics but am thinking you maybe correct. Power shuttle or mechanical shuttle both still shuttle. :). Even on power shuttle I find myself using the clutch to change directions.

See I really don't see the "premium" in the Massey. Like I said I was raised with them and they were always the basic bargain tractors. And where always bought below the big 3. I remember when the 471 was bought. Deere on comparable tractor was 6-7k higher NH about the same. Case was 1k higher(and my choice as dealer was half as far.) Then Kubota wasn't even in there. I always ranked Massey above Kubota. Maybe Massey has changed to a premium brand but I still don't see it. They are good tough tractors I'm not trying to bash them just think they're priced premium when they're more average.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #15  
Open station prices.

The 1759 was the only thing they had that spec'd out. And Deere dealer wasn't interested in pricing me an R series. So I can't compare. The Massey dealer seamed to be proud of a 5 year warranty and thought I should buy based on that because nobody else offers it. (There are others).

Case is a repainted overpriced LS.

Really believe if I could sit on an LS I'd go that route but finding one to "test drive" is a problem.

I don't remember about hydraulics but am thinking you maybe correct. Power shuttle or mechanical shuttle both still shuttle. :). Even on power shuttle I find myself using the clutch to change directions.

See I really don't see the "premium" in the Massey. Like I said I was raised with them and they were always the basic bargain tractors. And where always bought below the big 3. I remember when the 471 was bought. Deere on comparable tractor was 6-7k higher NH about the same. Case was 1k higher(and my choice as dealer was half as far.) Then Kubota wasn't even in there. I always ranked Massey above Kubota. Maybe Massey has changed to a premium brand but I still don't see it. They are good tough tractors I'm not trying to bash them just think they're priced premium when they're more average.

Sounds like if you want a more "budget" lined tractor from Massey, look at the 2706e Massey Ferguson | 2700E Series Utility Tractor

I've got no stake in Massey, so your opinion of them certainly has no consequence to me ... But I've owned, or had direct experience with, modern lines from numerous manufactures. I also put lots of hours on my machines, in both commercial and personal usage. I can tell you that there is certainly nothing "average" about the Massey premium CUT line, they are top notch in design, build quality, materials, and durability.

Now the 2635 mentioned originally in this thread is not a premium line model. From many accounts posted just on this forum, the TAFE built machines have had myriad issues. From memory, neither are the ones you mentioned (premium).

There are premium, and basic, machines from each brand. You can't fairly compare pricing until you compare the proper models.

And... I've owned shuttle, I've driven power shuttle, and I've driven Massey's DynaQPS. There's a noticeable difference.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #17  
From what I've seen, the exact opposite is true. AGCO seems to be doubling down on the MF brand and each MF dealership I see seems to be increasing MF sashes and inventory. I see MF getting stronger in the near future, not weaker. The Iseki built compacts I've had experience with are incredible machines.

Yep. They are a little late to the game with the new E series tractors, but that will be their salvation. The 1700 premium tractors are SUPER nice, but the new 1700E and 2700E tractors are extremely reasonable, and put them back in the running with some very well spec'd and priced tractors.

They are setting up lots of dealers across Texas, as we speak.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #18  
If you have never sold a tractor on Tractorhouse the first add is free. I sold a JD last year in one week. About MF Dealers , I have 2 within 50 miles of me and they are top notch

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
From what I've seen, the exact opposite is true. AGCO seems to be doubling down on the MF brand and each MF dealership I see seems to be increasing MF sashes and inventory. I see MF getting stronger in the near future, not weaker. The Iseki built compacts I've had experience with are incredible machines.

From what I know, I agree about the Iseki machines. I once owned an Iseki (Bolens) SCUT and had no issues iwth it. That said, MF/AGCO is not Iseki.

I could have bought a MF 4610 with cab for what I paid for my Kubota M9960HD12 ROPS but AGCO has permanently lost me due to the way I have been treated both by MF and my MF dealer.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
Yea but they are now pricing with John Deere. Just priced a new open station 4066m for 36,5xx. A new MF 1759 was 39,xxx. R4's, 2 remotes, loader, skid steer bucket, power reverser.

50c Case IH 34,5xx same setup. I know it's smaller but largest in frame size.

XR4155 LS was 24,3xx. Mechanical reverser but otherwise the same.

Massey use to be a bargain tractor ( lack of better term). They were priced below the majors but still were reliable. I was raised with Massey's 255 & 471. So not bashing just wish they were more levels competitively priced.

Now that the MF 2635 has been replaced, I plan to replace my smaller MF 533 (2007 version of the 135) with a Kubota L6060 or, possibly, the comparable JD 4066R.

Will probably go with the Kubota due to past experience with both Kubota and my local Kubota dealer. No experience with the JD dealer and have had multiple bad experiences with local MF dealer.

Never again.

SDT