MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
Sorry friend, I never saw this thread updated (might have been the Tapa glitch they were/are having).

You can read all of my experiences with different machines on this forum. I've never been cryptic or elusive, I'm an open book, and I call it like it is.

Likewise, I'm still waiting for you to explain what actually happened with your tractors. You speak about the tragedy as if it rivaled the sinking of the titanic, yet you don't go into any details.

Seems suspicious....

The details are none of your business and both MF/AGCO and their dealer decided to make them none of their business as well.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #32  
The details are none of your business and both MF/AGCO and their dealer decided to make them none of their business as well.

Never again.

SDT
LOL. Here's how your story reads:

-A couple years ago:

YOU: Hi everyone, I'm buying a Hot Dog.

-then

YOU: Hi everyone, bought a Hot Dog, Koegel's all beef. Tastes great so far .

-A couple years later:

YOU: Hi everyone, I'm buying another Hot Dog. And this time I'm buying a Ball Park Frank's brand. Never buying Koegel's again.

OTHERS: Why? What happened with the Koegel's?

YOU: None of your business. But when I told Koegel's that I didn't like it, they treated me badly

OTHERS: Can you tell us what happened, so that we might learn something about your experience?

YOU: No!

OTHERS: That seems a little silly... How can we understand what was potentially bad about the Koegel's if you won't tell us?

YOU: I'm not telling! I'm not telling!

OTHERS: sheesh... This guy has a screw lose or something.

YOU: Never again! Never again! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!

End of story.

LOL... You've probably had an un-witnessed Hole-in-One too? Also caught the biggest fish ever caught in the Atlantic?

Last edited:
   / MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #33  
:applause:

-A couple years ago:

-then

-A couple years later:

YOU: Hi everyone, I'm buying another Hot Dog. And this time I'm buying a Ball Park Frank's brand. Never buying Koegel's again.

YOU: None of your business. But when I told Koegel's that I didn't like it, they treated me badly

OTHERS: Can you tell us what happened, so that we might learn something about your experience?

OTHERS: That seems a little silly... How can we understand what was potentially bad about the Koegel's if you won't tell us?

End of story.

LOL... You've probably had an un-witnessed Hole-in-One too? Also caught the biggest fish ever caught in the Atlantic?

:applause::laughing: I am genuinely curious about his issues but there is definitely some comedy here!

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #34  
Some people seem to have problems with every product they ever buy.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #35  

-A couple years ago:

-then

-A couple years later:

End of story.

Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #36  

-A couple years ago:

-then

-A couple years later:

End of story.

Sounds about right. :rolleyes:

Sorry friend, I never saw this thread updated (might have been the Tapa glitch they were/are having).

You can read all of my experiences with different machines on this forum. I've never been cryptic or elusive, I'm an open book, and I call it like it is.

Likewise, I'm still waiting for you to explain what actually happened with your tractors. You speak about the tragedy as if it rivaled the sinking of the titanic, yet you don't go into any details.

Seems suspicious....

Suspicions???

What possible motivation might I have for claiming that I have been treated badly by MF/AGCO or their dealer???

Still waiting for an answer, TSO.

Are you an employee of MF/AGCO, directly or indirectly, a dealer, or associated with any third party "reputation defender."

Your posts are astonishingly reminiscent of those posted by the so-called "reputation defender" types.

SDT

Some people seem to have problems with every product they ever buy.

Believe what you want to believe but I've had absolutely no problems with my first Kubota bought new in 1994. Nor have I had serious or repetitive problems with any of the new automobiles that I have bought over the past several decades.

Indeed, this is the first time in my life that I have found it necessary to cut my losses with any manufacturer/dealer and move on.

I did, however have repetitive problems with both MF tractors that I bought new in 2007 and 2012. I say yet again, that the most serious (not the only) issues were with my treatment by MF/AGCO and their dealer.

Never again.

SDT

-A couple years ago:

-then

-A couple years later:

End of story.

Sorry, but I don't play golf or fish so I've no hole in one or fish stories to tell.

Nor has anything that I have bought been repossessed (comment in other closed thread) by anyone. No one can repossess anything that was bought for cash and I never finance anything.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #40  
Sorry, but I don't play golf or fish so I've no hole in one or fish stories to tell.

Nor has anything that I have bought been repossessed (comment in other closed thread) by anyone. No one can repossess anything that was bought for cash and I never finance anything.

Never again.

SDT
LOL you still claim you had multiple problems with both machines, yet still refuse to say what they were.

Broken record.