MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
LOL you still claim you had multiple problems with both machines, yet still refuse to say what they were.

Broken record.

Again, are you a MF/AGCO employee, directly or indirectly, a dealer or a so called "reputation defender."?

Unlike you, I will take your answer at face value. You are or you are not. If you are not, I will not ask again.

Simple.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #42  
Again, are you a MF/AGCO employee, directly or indirectly, a dealer or a so called "reputation defender."?

Unlike you, I will take your answer at face value. You are or you are not. If you are not, I will not ask again.

Simple.

SDT
LOL no, I have zero affiliation with Massey, AGCO, Kubota, Deere, etc... Even though I do currently own machines from MF, Deere, Terex, and Hustler (Excel).

This has already been stated (that I have zero affiliation).

Now could you explain what problems you had with your machines?

LOL no, I have zero affiliation with Massey, AGCO, Kubota, Deere, etc... Even though I do currently own machines from MF, Deere, Terex, and Hustler (Excel).

Fair enough, and I will take you at your word. I ask only that you respect my integrity and not question my honesty, which is pristine.

That said, I have neither time not inclination to reproduce my 8+ year disappointing experience with MF/AGCO and their dealers. Doing so would simply take too much of my time and I have other productive ways to spend my time. Suffice it to say that there was, indeed, a "laundry list" of issues, some of which I addressed myself, while others remained unresolved after repeated efforts by my former MF dealer(s).

If you are truely interested, you will find some, though certainly not all or even a majority, of the issues have been at least mentioned in forums on this site. As I recall, another poster in the Buying/Pricing Comparisons forum stated that finding some issues herein was not difficult and posted a link to one such issue. You might want to START there. FWIW, that issue did not end at that time but rather continued for years thereafter and was not successfully resolved when I traded the tractor last December.

Enough said.

SDT

Fair enough, and I will take you at your word. I ask only that you respect my integrity and not question my honesty, which is pristine.

That said, I have neither time not inclination to reproduce my 8+ year disappointing experience with MF/AGCO and their dealers. Doing so would simply take too much of my time and I have other productive ways to spend my time. Suffice it to say that there was, indeed, a "laundry list" of issues, some of which I addressed myself, while others remained unresolved after repeated efforts by my former MF dealer(s).

If you are truely interested, you will find some, though certainly not all or even a majority, of the issues have been at least mentioned in forums on this site. As I recall, another poster in the Buying/Pricing Comparisons forum stated that finding some issues herein was not difficult and posted a link to one such issue. You might want to START there. FWIW, that issue did not end at that time but rather continued for years thereafter and was not successfully resolved when I traded the tractor last December.

Enough said.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #45  

Enough said.

SDT
Instead of spending 10 minutes stating your issues, you instead spend 10 minutes explaining why you won't state your issues. Simply astounding.

Mechanically, the only thing I've actually ever seen posted regarding a mechanical issue is when you broke a link pin after your warranty expired, and then were upset that they wouldn't fix it out of warranty... You went on to say how it was a minor part, inexpensive, which you could repair yourself.

Seems like you're standing on weak footing with your claims.

I have a love/hate relationship with my F450, well more specifically, with my 6.0 diesel. Next time it breaks, and it surely will at some point, I certainly don't expect Ford to pay since it's out of warranty. And I'd have no problem telling others what issues I've had, with the purpose of educating them before they made a purchase.

The fact that you still won't disclose your alleged issues speaks volumes to your individual perception of integrity, compared to the perception you convey to others.

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #46  
I have to agree with TSO.

Wow. MF is awful and so are their dealers and products but the guy won't inform anyone here of any of these many issues.

Instead of spending 10 minutes stating your issues, you instead spend 10 minutes explaining why you won't state your issues. Simply astounding.

Mechanically, the only thing I've actually ever seen posted regarding a mechanical issue is when you broke a link pin after your warranty expired, and then were upset that they wouldn't fix it out of warranty... You went on to say how it was a minor part, inexpensive, which you could repair yourself.

Seems like you're standing on weak footing with your claims.

I have a love/hate relationship with my F450, well more specifically, with my 6.0 diesel. Next time it breaks, and it surely will at some point, I certainly don't expect Ford to pay since it's out of warranty. And I'd have no problem telling others what issues I've had, with the purpose of educating them before they made a purchase.

The fact that you still won't disclose your alleged issues speaks volumes to your individual perception of integrity, compared to the perception you convey to others.

As I've stated before, do your research. Your research is not my responsibility, and I will not do it for you.

As I have previously stated, several, though certainly not all, other issues have been mentioned in prior posts.

Your reference to 10 minutes demonstrates your lack of objectivity yet again. I am a prolific writer, having learned such skill earning my 5 degrees, and I can attest that, rather than 10 minutes, it would take hours to relate my dissapointing 8+ year MF saga. I have written treatises in years past and have neither desire nor intenton of so doing here.

FWIW, the same lift pin broke yet again approximately 140 yours later. Neither MF, nor the MF dealer that replaced it previously (reread the earlier post) would stand behind the obvious manufacturing defect (or repair work). Would you be happy?

This is simply one of many dissapointing issues.

That said, your lack of objectivity is readily apparent and I will spend no additional time responding to such emotional posts.

Hopefully you will have good luck with your MFs. I have moved on and will not return.

I will also not respond to any more of your posts demonstrating a lack of objectivity.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #48  
As I've stated before, do your research. Your research is not my responsibility, and I will not do it for you.

As I have previously stated, several, though certainly not all, other issues have been mentioned in prior posts.

Your reference to 10 minutes demonstrates your lack of objectivity yet again. I am a prolific writer, having learned such skill earning my 5 degrees, and I can attest that, rather than 10 minutes, it would take hours to relate my dissapointing 8+ year MF saga. I have written treatises in years past and have neither desire nor intenton of so doing here.

FWIW, the same lift pin broke yet again approximately 140 yours later. Neither MF, nor the MF dealer that replaced it previously (reread the earlier post) would stand behind the obvious manufacturing defect (or repair work). Would you be happy?

This is simply one of many dissapointing issues.

That said, your lack of objectivity is readily apparent and I will spend no additional time responding to such emotional posts.

Hopefully you will have good luck with your MFs. I have moved on and will not return.

I will also not respond to any more of your posts demonstrating a lack of objectivity.

SDT

A person of such prolific writing prowess, certainly, should be able to state, in a quick, direct, uncomplicated form, the issues he or she is claiming.

What about a brief, concise list of the problems you've had? Certainly it would take far less time, and far less effort than your apparent avoidance protocol, in which you, yet again, spend time explaining why you won't divulge the alleged issues you have experienced, instead of actually divulging the alleged issues.

The so-called "lack of objectivity" that you accuse me of, would be much more descriptive of the "avoidance to fact" in which you demonstrate so well. I can be neither objective, nor subjective, to your alleged problems... Simply because you haven't said what they were. Your lack of explanation is not my responsibility, though I did read the threads started by you, and did not observe the alleged complaints (whatever they may be) you claim to have experienced.

Regarding the only confirmed issue you've alleged, the lift-pin, I would say that if the unit is out of warranty, I can't understand why one should expect the manufacturer to replace it. I'm not saying I wouldn't be irritated, as I would expect that anyone would be. However, it's not likely that AGCO actually constructs the lift pin, as they probably purchase it from a vendor. Would you disagree?

Perhaps you will continue to bash Massey without substantiation... Surely there is no means for us to keep you honest, besides of course calling you out on your seemingly false criticism of alleged negative experiences. But it would certainly serve the forum, and those folks who come here for education, to a better degree, if you would finally either admit that you are, actually, a "troll" here only to negatively impact the Massey Ferguson brand... Or finally disclose what issues you actually experienced, so that others can learn from them. I will add that my skepticism of your allegations is not dependant upon my brand preference. I like things about each of the brands, and I will likely purchase machines from other brands in the future, depending on specific needs as they arise. With that said, whether you were being critical of Massey, Kubota, John Deere, etc... I'd be just as skeptical, regardless of brand, if you weren't substantiating your claims.

Seems simple, and easy, enough.

Last edited:
   / MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #49  
I have to agree with TSO.

Wow. MF is awful and so are their dealers and products but the guy won't inform anyone here of any of these many issues.
I would second that !!