MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price
Now that the MF 2635 has been replaced, I plan to replace my smaller MF 533 (2007 version of the 135) with a Kubota L6060 or, possibly, the comparable JD 4066R.

Will probably go with the Kubota due to past experience with both Kubota and my local Kubota dealer. No experience with the JD dealer and have had multiple bad experiences with local MF dealer.

Never again.

SDT

Done!

Yesterday, I bought a Kubota L6060 ROPS to replace my MF 533 "first round" 6' mowing tractor. Yes, I am well aware that the 6060 is not in the same class as the 533 so don't start.

For the first time in my life, I traded a tractor. I have never done this before because I can always do better selling my tractors myself. That said, I wanted the MF out of my barn and traded it for a couple thousand less than I could have sold it for myself.

MY failed MF experiment is over.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #22  
Done!

Yesterday, I bought a Kubota L6060 ROPS to replace my MF 533 "first round" 6' mowing tractor. Yes, I am well aware that the 6060 is not in the same class as the 533 so don't start.

For the first time in my life, I traded a tractor. I have never done this before because I can always do better selling my tractors myself. That said, I wanted the MF out of my barn and traded it for a couple thousand less than I could have sold it for myself.

MY failed MF experiment is over.

Never again.

SDT

Thank God! Hopefully this one never has a single issue!

Thank God! Hopefully this one never has a single issue!

Trust me, there were numerous and repeated issues with both Masseys. That said, the fundamental problem is my treatment by both MF/AGCO and their dealer rather than the machines.

There have been absolutely NO issues with my 1994 Kubota.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #24  
Trust me, there were numerous and repeated issues with both Masseys. That said, the fundamental problem is my treatment by both MF/AGCO and their dealer rather than the machines.

There have been absolutely NO issues with my 1994 Kubota.

Never again.

SDT

It's weird, I looked up the threads you started over the last couple years and couldn't really find reports of problems.

It's weird, I looked up the threads you started over the last couple years and couldn't really find reports of problems.

Clearly, you cannot be claiming that I have had no problems simply because I have not posted about such here....?

I avoided doing so while I bent over backwards trying to maintain a workable relationship with MF/AGCO?Fraley.

That said, there comes a time when one must cut one's losses and move on. In my case, I did this several years after I should have.

Never again.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #26  
Clearly, you cannot be claiming that I have had no problems simply because I have not posted about such here....?

I avoided doing so while I bent over backwards trying to maintain a workable relationship with MF/AGCO?Fraley.

That said, there comes a time when one must cut one's losses and move on. In my case, I did this several years after I should have.

Never again.

SDT

LOL broken record. It's just difficult to take the things you say without a full shaker of salt, being that you seem to sound more like a Kubota salesman than an actual owner. This latest "reason" sounds highly suspicious.

LOL broken record. It's just difficult to take the things you say without a full shaker of salt, being that you seem to sound more like a Kubota salesman than an actual owner. This latest "reason" sounds highly suspicious.

Astonishing!

YOU are the one who sounds like a (MF) salesperson or dealer. Are you?

FWIW, Though retired, I spent most of my career as an automotive design engineer before going to law school and becoming a patent attorney. I have also been a lifetime mechanic for the past 55+ years. I have never been a salesperson or manufactures representative of anything.

You?

The fact remains that I have never been treated as I have been treated by MF and their dealer by anyone else, be it GM, New Holland, Kubota, etc., etc., etc., and I have never had such problems elsewhere.

We can continue this as long as you want but the truth is an absolute defense.

SDT

Astonishing!

YOU are the one who sounds like a (MF) salesperson or dealer. Are you?

FWIW, Though retired, I spent most of my career as an automotive design engineer before going to law school and becoming a patent attorney. I have also been a lifetime mechanic for the past 55+ years. I have never been a salesperson or manufactures representative of anything.

You?

The fact remains that I have never been treated as I have been treated by MF and their dealer by anyone else, be it GM, New Holland, Kubota, etc., etc., etc., and I have never had such problems elsewhere.

We can continue this as long as you want but the truth is an absolute defense.

SDT

Still waiting, TSO. Are you a MF/AGCO troll?

Are you an employee of MF/AGCO, directly or indirectly, a dealer, or associated with any third party "reputation defender."

Your posts are astonishingly reminiscent of those posted by the so-called "reputation defender" types.

SDT

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #29  
Still waiting, TSO. Are you a MF/AGCO troll?

Are you an employee of MF/AGCO, directly or indirectly, a dealer, or associated with any third party "reputation defender."

Your posts are astonishingly reminiscent of those posted by the so-called "reputation defender" types.

SDT
Sorry friend, I never saw this thread updated (might have been the Tapa glitch they were/are having).

You can read all of my experiences with different machines on this forum. I've never been cryptic or elusive, I'm an open book, and I call it like it is.

Likewise, I'm still waiting for you to explain what actually happened with your tractors. You speak about the tragedy as if it rivaled the sinking of the titanic, yet you don't go into any details.

Seems suspicious....

/ MF2625 DL250 FEL Selling Price #30  
Love my Massey. I Understand issues to be had with dealers and machines. Case IH 55a India made and Massey 2615 India made were both issue prone so dumped them. Digging the 1758;