Mirrors?

/ Mirrors? #21  
Thank you for taking the plunge, however; I'm sure there are many who will inevitably read this thread and find out a magnetic mirror might not be for them.

/ Mirrors? #22  
I wholeheartedly agree, as these were not the $27 units from Amazon, but the $89 ($$$) from 5ElevenDesignz. I might look at removing the rubber/plastic covers from the magnets, (designed to protect paint) as these might really be limiting the magnet attachments. Items form TSC and Amazon do not have them.

/ Mirrors? #23  
I have a modest size (2.5 x 8) semi fish eye mirror mounted to the front roof support - right where you would expect it to be in a car or truck.
Works great. Nothing exceeds turning around and looking at the critical stuff. But a good mirror can reduce the constant look behind when grading or mowing etc.

/ Mirrors? #24  

These are something I'm considering for my Kioti; previously I'd had a set from All States Ag Parts mounted on brackets from BoltOnHooks.com and they worked great. I definitely am missing having mirrors, it makes backing into tight spaces a lot easier.
Did your CK not come with them? My CK3510 came with 2. not megnetic, but still 2 very large mirrors.

/ Mirrors? #25  
Not a good pic but these are what I put on my B so I don't have to turn around when blowing snow with the rear blower. I had got them from a company golfcartaccessories.com but I don't think they are in business any more? Or at least that don't have the same web site.

But I did see these mirrors on Ebay for cheap. I think they were only around $20 Canadian each.

Attachments

• mirror.PNG
    mirror.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
   / Mirrors? #26  
Did your CK not come with them? My CK3510 came with 2. not megnetic, but still 2 very large mirrors.

Nope; the SE models come with mirrors, the standard CK10 do not. I added a bunch of options, but left out the mirrors. Looking back I regret it, especially as to add those mirrors looks to be a pain in the arse. It looks like the mud shield they mount to is welded to the operator platform at the base.

img.axd

/ Mirrors? #27  
I have a modest size (2.5 x 8) semi fish eye mirror mounted to the front roof support - right where you would expect it to be in a car or truck.
Works great. Nothing exceeds turning around and looking at the critical stuff. But a good mirror can reduce the constant look behind when grading or mowing etc.
Are you talking about mounting to a canopy roof. If so could you post photos of your setup and the mirror information?

/ Mirrors? #28  
Nope; the SE models come with mirrors, the standard CK10 do not. I added a bunch of options, but left out the mirrors. Looking back I regret it, especially as to add those mirrors looks to be a pain in the arse. It looks like the mud shield they mount to is welded to the operator platform at the base.

img.axd
That looks like a nice setup!

/ Mirrors? #30  

img.axd
Its just a piece of tube stock welded to the front support. Something similar could be done to mount OEM or 3rd party mirrors.

Attachments

• 20230614_105958.jpg
    20230614_105958.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20230614_105944.jpg
    20230614_105944.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 49