Mirrors?

/ Mirrors? #31  
Yeah, it's the tube/mud guard and where the base attaches to the operator platform that seems to be my downfall. I can't weld. 😂

/ Mirrors? #32  
I wholeheartedly agree, as these were not the $27 units from Amazon, but the $89 ($$$) from 5ElevenDesignz. I might look at removing the rubber/plastic covers from the magnets, (designed to protect paint) as these might really be limiting the magnet attachments. Items form TSC and Amazon do not have them.
When seeing the photo of those $89 mirrors, they looked familiar.

Sure enough, I've bought those for $16/pair for our Can Am Defenders. Hmm, just put magnets on them I thought. But for $27 with magnets it may be a wash.

So far I've been using regular stick-on convex mirrors on the back of the loader uprights of the L3800. They work great for seeing if there are vehicles or something behind me, but not for keeping an eye on the edge of the blade, mower, whatever. Too convex for that.

/ Mirrors? #33  
The mirror on the skid steer is basically the same as the $16 ones I've used, but original for Daihatsu HiJets, and maybe others. The horizontal mounting pad worked better for this application.

And basic cheap spot mirrors on the L3800.
dscn4900-1-jpg.806027
DSCN4901[1].JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4900[1].JPG
    DSCN4900[1].JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 111