More braun than brains

/ More braun than brains #31  
Hey, I think were onto something here!
Anyone watch Top Gear, not sure if they show it in the US, anyway they have a cool wall, a board with Seriously uncool/Uncool/Cool/Subzero/Freezer which they rate cars by. I think we need a TBN cool wall for customisation and attachments, yea?
Drafted one up becoause ive got nothing better to do
Please add and correct (in your opinion) as you wish /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Edit~LBrown, they work good as boat anchors or synthetic rocks to crash boats upon /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
   / More braun than brains #32  
Just a quick reply to the suggestions for discouraging mailbox vandalizers. A few years ago, someone in my area installed deterrent devices (the inside of the box was lined with lead bricks) in response to constant vandalism. Word has it that the high school kid that tried to destroy the box with a baseball bat while hanging out the window of a passing car was sent to the hospital after falling out of the car. The metal bat he was using bounced back so hard after hitting the reinforced mailbox that he was thrown from the car. I say that is a good example of natural selection. Rumor has it that the kids parents tried to sue the owners of the mailbox for damages.

Bonehead

/ More braun than brains
JLOAF,

You are right on the cool scale. If I had a hydraulic thumb for the hoe and a toothbar for the FEL the windows in my garage would ice up every time I put the tractor away for the night /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BTW, what is a top-n-tilt, what does it do and where does it go. Do I need one of these? If it is a 3-point attachment it would lessen the cool factor if I had to remove the hoe.

/ More braun than brains #34  
Top-N-Tilt is/are:hydraulic cylinders for 3 pt hitch.
"Top" is a hydraulic top link cylinder.
"Tilt" is a hydraulic cylinder to replace the manually adjustable cylinder that is connected to one of the lower links.
This is great to have for box blading, etc.
Probably not as desireable for someone that has a backhoe attached most of the time?
Anyhoo, Top-n-Tilt is pretty flippin cool for those of us without backhoes. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif