My Firewood Operation

/ My Firewood Operation #41  
The attachment is called a tree terminator made by Grace. The website is treeterminator.com. Have had it since 2008 and it is hands down the best attachment I own, living in the woods. My wife like most women is not an attachment fan, see's it as a disease. But, that is the one she loves when doing tree work. We have a chipper and use it for feeding trees in. The other thing it works great on is Buckthorn removal. anything up to 5-6" it will pull out but not when it has a tap root, then you are stuck around 2". Keep in mind that is with a 3520. In the woods wise I would not be without it.

The Tree Jaws tree puller is designed for use on skid steers and tractors. This heavy duty built tree puller has been part of the Tree Terminator line of attachments since 1993.
• Pulls a 5" diameter tree with the roots
• Use to clean up fence rows and to pull fence posts
• Leaves no stump for resprouting
• Minimal ground disturbance
• Weight: 450 lbs.
• Hydraulic cylinders: 3" bore, 8" stroke
• Hydraulic pressure: Minimum 1800 PSI to Maximum 3500 PSI

/ My Firewood Operation #42  
Hi Dave-
Where do you attach the chain to the box blade to lift and skid the logs?

/ My Firewood Operation
Right now, I either use the brake on the winch to skid them or a chain wrapped around the ripper beam. Plan on welding hooks to the box blade in the future.

/ My Firewood Operation #44  
Dave-thanks for all of your help. Welded hooks sound like a good idea.

Question I've been wanting to ask...what is the purpose of the blue ribbon wrapped around the hook on the winch cable?

Last edited:
   / My Firewood Operation #45  
Jodebg,

Winch attachment pictures;

I have no idea why the photos are upside down. Sorry.
I tried to flip them for you.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    685 KB · Views: 184
   / My Firewood Operation
Thanks Ford850. I have no idea why they were upside down. First time thats ever happened to me.

The "blue ribbon" is just something to grab on to pull the wire cable out. All winches have them.