Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again.

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again.
I have made inserts for two trailers I have for hauling brush and leaves. The pole can telescope and winch receiver will accept either manual or electric winches.
That's a great idea unfortunately of all the junk I have lying around winches and cylinders are in short supply if I was to put a lifting mechanism in current trailer id rebuild the box also unfortunately my repurposed steel is also in short supply so for now ill start with a rotating pin coupler. $50 trailer I'll make it work for what I need it to do without damaging other stuff.

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again. #42  
Thank you sir, that's why I posted this thread never crossed my mind to use a winch like that. I suppose if I do that method I'd have to figure a way to separate the two cables on the drum and sucessfully engineer a cable tensioner to prevent a cable rats nest, however you got me thinking.
I've seen that idea used to open and close gates remotely. So that may be a source of hardware.

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again. #43  
Can you please post a pic of your jack along with extended and retracted lengths?

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again. #44  
I was thinking that if your jack doesn't have enough stroke, You could make a linkage kind of like a snowplow lift to amplify the leverage.

1712527050656.png

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again.
I'll look at it closer tomorrow again I shelved the idea of using that old long reach jack after it was brought to my attention that one way jack can be extended even when valve is closed so I'd have to balance that load pretty good, thought about winches and even old heavier duty plow trip springs to help hold that box down and somewhat control the dumping. Definitely making a rotating pin coupler first. Thanks for your insight and that's a great idea making and using a dumping fulcrum? like that.

/ Need simpler ideas to make this is old trailer dump again. #46  
Perhaps shock absorbers could help dampen over center opening speed?