New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of)

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #11  
Looks real nice and I like the generous concrete separation from grade.

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #12  
Very nice! That's a nice size for sure.

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of)
Looking good, I'm hoping to get my 40 x 80 started in about a month , fixing to start dirt work next week.

That's a nice size...my wife is already asking me if we should have made ours bigger! I'm not even done with this one, and I'm considering building a dedicated implement shed next summer....we'll see.

Looks real nice and I like the generous concrete separation from grade.

Some of that is because of the existing septic tank and field dictated how we set the foundation height. The plan is to put concrete approaches to the doors, and a concrete patio under the 12' lean to, so we were also planning for that. Hard to believe it's already been a year!

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #15  
Looking real nice!!

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #16  
I like it great story ! Our son just bought a home in Troy and we went with him to look at a bunch of foreclosures, bulldozer probably a good option. ---Trevor

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #17  
That's a nice size...my wife is already asking me if we should have made ours bigger! I'm not even done with this one, and I'm considering building a dedicated implement shed next summer....we'll see.

Smart wife!

Mine is 40'x64'x12' I really REALLY wish I would have went with 16' sides.

I like it great story ! Our son just bought a home in Troy and we went with him to look at a bunch of foreclosures, bulldozer probably a good option. ---Trevor

Yeah, there are a lot of foreclosures, but luckily, we're seeing people renovate many of them near us. I bought a small dozer anyway :)

Smart wife!

Mine is 40'x64'x12' I really REALLY wish I would have went with 16' sides.

Yeah, other than marrying me, she shows great judgement! I put a 12' lean-to on the back wall, and it's already come in very handy. I put all my implements, and my cargo trailer under it, and there's a bit of room left over. Eventually I'll pour a concrete patio there and I'll build a shooing bench because it faces what will be my 50yd pistol bay :D