New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of)

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of) #41  
Garage is looking great. Mine will have a metal ceiling this time. I think it will really brighten up the shop. Great Job.
My current garage is 40 x 64 x 12. I had to go a little smaller at 36 x 60 x 12. I am adding 4 post lifts to get more cars in the same space, it also will have a second storage floor. I will have to add the lean to's a little later. They are great for storing stuff.

/ New 40x64' Pole Barn (sort of)
Garage is looking great. Mine will have a metal ceiling this time. I think it will really brighten up the shop. Great Job.
My current garage is 40 x 64 x 12. I had to go a little smaller at 36 x 60 x 12. I am adding 4 post lifts to get more cars in the same space, it also will have a second storage floor. I will have to add the lean to's a little later. They are great for storing stuff.

Thanks! I got my lights reinstalled, and the white ceiling really does seem to help. I just took a few pics (nearly 10pm, so totally dark outside)...no shadows, very nice lighting.

From the door:

Looking in the other direction....you can see there's no light over where the bathroom will be.