New 5055E

/ New 5055E #21  
I picked it up today. Dealer mechanic loaded it on trailer. Brought home and went to unload only to find out its a 9/3 transmission instead of a power reverser and has 10 hrs. I'm not worried about the hours but the transmission mishap is a problem.

Brett

That is an issue, but I am surprised it's a 9x3 since I understood you had to have the 12x12 with a cab?

/ New 5055E
Especially when mowed with a new tractor!!!

I am excited. Already have a pole saw and attachment for my stihl weedeater to trim the trees up!

That is an issue, but I am surprised it's a 9x3 since I understood you had to have the 12x12 with a cab?

You can get the cab with either transmissions. This is costing me a little over 2k but I'm also getting the global carrier loader

Brett

/ New 5055E #23  
Rusty,
Good looking tractor, I know you can't wait to get your hands on it. We have a lot of trees and wooded areas hear in East Texas so I stayed away from the Cab(broken Glass is expensive) and also stayed with a 6 ft. shredder, but bought the Heaviest one I could find.

Again, Congrats on the tractor and we need some pictures.......before & after you get it dirty.

Charlie

/ New 5055E
9AB1D386-6120-46AB-9D25-4BF9552D6369_zpsgq6z4f3t.jpg

Got it in last night. Power reverser was definitely the right call along with the cab. It was low 40s last night and I was in shorts and a tee shirt. Already got the first scratch out of the way while using the forks to move trees to the burn pile. I will love this tractor everyday except one every month for the next several years!

Been out playing today and am very impressed with the power and strength of the loader.

Brett

/ New 5055E #25  
She's awesome Brett. Now gotta get you a Grapple for the front to pile that brush with. My Grapple is a bucket Grapple and is on my tractor 95% of the time. I'll spend 5 minutes picking up small brush with the Grapple rather than getting off the tractor and doing it by hand.... Makes a lazy man outta ya.

/ New 5055E
She's awesome Brett. Now gotta get you a Grapple for the front to pile that brush with. My Grapple is a bucket Grapple and is on my tractor 95% of the time. I'll spend 5 minutes picking up small brush with the Grapple rather than getting off the tractor and doing it by hand.... Makes a lazy man outta ya.

Thanks. I love it! Grapple would be nice but I'm towards the home stretch of cleaning up our place. We went silly with the other implements and that ate up the budget! I took your advice and had them widen the rear tires another 4". It does look better and I've never heard someone say they wished they had a less stable tractor!

Brett

/ New 5055E #28  
Thanks. I love it! Grapple would be nice but I'm towards the home stretch of cleaning up our place. We went silly with the other implements and that ate up the budget! I took your advice and had them widen the rear tires another 4". It does look better and I've never heard someone say they wished they had a less stable tractor!

Brett

Yeah, my rears can be widened one more setting and gain another 4" but I'm already wider than my bucket and don't feel like I need any more stability.

/ New 5055E #29  
I have that very same tractor with the 12/12 trans, power reverser and cab. Love it. I also got the work light front and rear and have used those a bunch working late. Got mine this past spring and am close to 100 hrs now. I sold a 5205 to get this and I liked that tractor so much I was worried about the switch. Not now. I'm super pleased. Also cool in the summer and warm right now when it's cold.

/ New 5055E
I have that very same tractor with the 12/12 trans, power reverser and cab. Love it. I also got the work light front and rear and have used those a bunch working late. Got mine this past spring and am close to 100 hrs now. I sold a 5205 to get this and I liked that tractor so much I was worried about the switch. Not now. I'm super pleased. Also cool in the summer and warm right now when it's cold.

I'm glad you still like it. Makes me more comfortable with the decision! Which work lights did you go with? The rear is lit up pretty good so far but the front is definitely lacking. I am tossing around the idea of an led light bar across the front and use the factory mounting holes. Don't want t reinvent the wheel if someone has done that before.

Brett