New Forum Thread

/ New Forum Thread #121  
I'm really starting to like the new software! Nice job

/ New Forum Thread #122  
Things are returning to normal for me. I was a little concerned about returning to the new posts in a thread, but that seems to be working fine now also. I have noticed that traffic seems to be down. Might have scared some folks off. You know how set in thier ways some tractor folk are. How has the posting numbers looked compared to before the change?

/ New Forum Thread
bbse said:
Things are returning to normal for me. I was a little concerned about returning to the new posts in a thread, but that seems to be working fine now also. I have noticed that traffic seems to be down. Might have scared some folks off. You know how set in thier ways some tractor folk are. How has the posting numbers looked compared to before the change?

Right on average for the past month. About 750 posts a day. The first two days were slow but those were weekend days, and since then it's been normal.

/ New Forum Thread #124  
This morning I noticed that my signature has come up with a X in place of my normal signature. Is there something I must do to get it back? I notice that couple other old timers have lost their signature also. :confused: