3-Point Hitch New LS G3033

/ New LS G3033 #31  
I am thinking of buying a new LS. Tired of fixing my 1958 Farmall! The LS here in NB are certainly cheaper, can get a new one for same or less than the second hand competition. Any reason not to purchase an LS? Would be looking at the 38 HP model. Any feedback would be appreciated the last thing I want to do is spend money I don't have on something that is going to be broke half the time.:confused:

/ New LS G3033 #32  
I bought my 4041 from Sandy Lake Implement. While New Alexandria tractor is closer, I found a better deal with SLI. For what its worth, I picked up my tractor which has the EZ shift transmission and loader for $20,000.00 out the door.. delivered.

/ New LS G3033 #33  
Thanks for the reply, Canada is different prices, LS G3038 with loader is $19,998.00 plus tax delvered......just got back from John Deer was surprised they were only $22,0000.00, two thousand dollars more than the LS. Around here JD would have better resale.....I am unsure if JD is actually a better tractor or not...

/ New LS G3033 #34  
Thanks for the reply, Canada is different prices, LS G3038 with loader is $19,998.00 plus tax delvered......just got back from John Deer was surprised they were only $22,0000.00, two thousand dollars more than the LS. Around here JD would have better resale.....I am unsure if JD is actually a better tractor or not...

When you are looking at different tractors, be sure that you compare feature to feature. That is the only way that you actually know what your getting. Does not do any good to just look at a tractor in general, there could be features on one and not the other, like remotes, sliding hitch links, skid steer quick attach on the loaders, suspension seat vs spring seat etc. Just need to compare feature for feature to get a true price comparison IMO.

Good luck

/ New LS G3033 #36  
Does your LS 30330 have the new LS 3 cylinder engine(if so how do you like it?) Digital tachometer? (How do like it?) Overall opinion of LS 3033? I am considering the LS 3033 for purchase since the LS 3010(4 cyl. Mitsubish and nice big tachometer) is no longer available here in Redding,Ca.Thanks!
Solinski

/ New LS G3033 #37  
Sorry I may have confused the readers, I was thinking about an LS but then settled on a bobcat. I did try the LS and did like the tractor. From the research I did, they have been around since the 70's and have made parts for many companies such as NH but cannot confirm as it was internet research.

/ New LS G3033 #38  
Sorry I may have confused the readers, I was thinking about an LS but then settled on a bobcat. I did try the LS and did like the tractor. From the research I did, they have been around since the 70's and have made parts for many companies such as NH but cannot confirm as it was internet research.
Hi Scotty,
Internet sources say Bobcat was recently purchased by Kioti (or the company that produces Kioti). I looked at Bobcat compact tractors at a local Redding business earlier this year and they seem to be a quality product(Kioti tractors painted Bobcat colors). I have spoken to several Kioti owners and have heard only positive remarks. The Kioti CK27 is high on my tractor shopping list but their new price is out of my budget unless I find a clean used one. In my humble opinion Kioti CK 27 (Bobcat) and LS 3010 are comparable to the 2001 New Holland Tc25 d that I sold recently,but that is another story! Still shopping and if I wait long enough all the new tractors will be too expensive for my budget! Solinski

/ New LS G3033 #39  
Good luck, from my esearch it appears that one is not necessarily better than the others, they should all last for years to come. This is a good time of the year to buy as they are geting rid of old stock. Dealers are important - if you cannot get good service than I wouldn't buy. Let me know what you end up with:thumbsup:

/ New LS G3033 #40  
Hey Guys,

Still only have about 40 hrs on my G3033 but it's doing just fine. I gave it its biggest workout (digging and hauling dirt & gravel) when I was building a new pole barn home for it (see pictures). I very quickly learned the value of rear ballast.

When I bought it, my dealer didn't offer beet juice and I didn't want calcium, so I ended up filling both rear tires with RV antifreeze. The dealer in New Alexandria NOW offers beet juice.

Only other problem to report is a small hydraulic fluid leak at the distribution box but that just required tightening of a fitting. Also replaced the stock top link with a shorter one, which gave me more lifting height on the 3-point.

I'm very happy with this machine and I'm still trying to convince my wife that I really need a backhoe attachment for it. So far she is being totally unreasonable on the subject.

Randombro
how much rv antifreeze did you use in each rear tire?how did you install? thanks shafshak