new wildkat grapple comin this way ?

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #41  
Mine and a relative's grapple arrived here in Alberta yesterday. I haven't even got the hydraulics running for it yet. They look pretty darned good. I'm happy.

Yes, you need to phone for that price. Would be good for them to stick it on the website.

Service via phone was excellent.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #42  
Are these things made in China? I get the feeling that so much of this stuff is made in the same overseas sweat shop, then different US companies do the marketing-different name, same goods
?????

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #45  
Can someone give me a phone # or a web site for this grapple? im getting no ware fast. Thanks, John

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #49  
I have no rear remotes, so i was thinkin of getting a 3rd. function valve from ted & installing it myself.

pros & cons on this idea. ? seems it would be easier than installing rear remotes.
cm

Since Candyman started this on my Birthday and it has been driving me crazy ever since:drool:. I finally bit the bullet and purchased the economy grapple yesterday.:D According to Anita it will be here next Monday. $549 plus $177 shipping to a Topeka freight terminal. Missouri Pioneer started the ball rolling for me and Island Tractor laid out the story on small light grapples nicely and of course Candyman finished me off:thumbsup:.

I have a TC30 with a Rhino 2408 FEL with QA. The issue for me is going to be hydraulics. I looked at Everything attachments and that 3rd function seems very expensive at $775 (more than the shipped grapple). I do not really NEED rear remotes but I think I remember the cost for them is in the $800 area (self installed) and they would give me more flexibility for things like a top link etc.

I am just trying to find a cost conscious alternative. I don't want to hi-jack this thread so feel free to message or email me. I see Candyman took the third function path. Love to see some pics when you get it installed.

/ new wildkat grapple comin this way ? #50  
ksshooter, welcome to the Wildkat family. I'm sure you'll be pleased with the grapple. As far as the control goes, I went the rear hose route, and it works well for me. I'm sure the third function valve would have been dandy, but I thought I could better spend the $$ elsewhere.